Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Found oozinggoo.com when I was looking for ways to repair the Grande I picked up at CostCo a few years ago.  It's one of the Chinese made ones that has gone extremely cloudy and ceased to flow (going to try replacing the fluid one of these weekends). 

It was here that I found out about really big Lava lamps.  I was bowled over by videos of the  Colossus lamps and really want to see if I could get one, I couldn't find them available anywhere so I wrote LavaLite.  I wanted to let this group know what I got this from Lava Lite today:

We have a special promo on the Colossus for serious buyers.   This will be the last time the Colossus will be seen.

Please see attached promo sheet with pricing included.

If you are interested please contact on my direct line at 630-496-6663.

Best regards,

Susan Michaels

Customer Service Representative

LAVA LITE

630-496-6663 direct line

smichaels@lavalite.com

www.lavalite.com

Sadly these prices are outside of my discretionary funds, even though they include shipping.  I post it in hopes that someone here may be interested.

Views: 42057

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good to know, is it really black in color?  I can't tell from my orange/black.  I have some older centuries that are dark green, blue, purple and they are a bit dim at night (in comparison to my red which glows brightly) but you can still clearly tell what's going on.

Decisions....

I ordered the clear/red. I thought about the yellow lava and blue liquid, but didn't want it to be too dark. I also got the silver base and cap, with table. I wanted the lamp to stand out, and I thought with too dark of colors, you wouldn't be able to see it as well.

I spent a lot of time last night looking at my various lamps running in the room where I'll put the big one.  Surprisingly I'm leaning towards the pink/purple or yellow/purple but the classic clear/red is calling my name as well.  I just don't know....of course, any of the m ought to be gorgeous.

It appears black, but it is really dark, dark purple.  With my grande you really have to be looking for the difference in really bright light.  

Bridget T said:

Good to know, is it really black in color?  I can't tell from my orange/black.  I have some older centuries that are dark green, blue, purple and they are a bit dim at night (in comparison to my red which glows brightly) but you can still clearly tell what's going on.

Decisions....

Thanks for the pics, they help a great deal.  I'm thinking that I may just not really like clear/black as a combo.  Hmmm....

It's more of a silhouette.  The wax doesn't have that glow like a lot of colors do.

Bridget T said:

Thanks for the pics, they help a great deal.  I'm thinking that I may just not really like clear/black as a combo.  Hmmm....

Yeah, that might be what bothers me.  Glow is good

I coudnt get through to Susan, I hope she calls me back, I have to get one of these or i will be devastated lol

Patience Don - she was probably on the phone with me.  ;-)

It did take her quite awhile to get back to me today as she said she was swamped. 

There are only a couple of the black granite bases left.

CRAP

Ok she just called, I got one!!!!  WOOOHOOO  there is one granite one left and 10 tables. and I got the yellow wax with purple liquid

One of my top 3 choices  ;)

Don Souliere said:

Ok she just called, I got one!!!!  WOOOHOOO  there is one granite one left and 10 tables. and I got the yellow wax with purple liquid

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service