Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I have a Red Colossus lava lamp for sale. What is the going rate? It works great in excellent condition!

Views: 3130

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi!  I'm interested in the Colossus.  I don't know a good going price for a used one however.  Where are you located?

Can you share a picture please?

^^ You interested in two perfectly good spencers link'd lamps with empty clean bottles ready for glitter or whatever you want to put in them??

Check your PM\

Please post pics and code tag on top of bottle

I'm interested in buying your lamp.  What's the asking price? Include shipping fees.  One other member requested your location.  I would be willing to drive to pick up so I'm also requesting location. Your call.

Gerrits location on his home page says Michigan

Fellow triker eh?

Claude - thanks for the  heads up.  Yeah - I would need to have it shipped once he tells us what he's asking.  It's too far a drive for me. 

I have a white glove service shipping guy that did my first one for a reasonable cost from N/C to IL

Gary Lemke

gdlemke@me.com

(708) 522-7556

check pm again for pricing

I had my  TV delivered via White Glove Service and they rocked.  Not only do they deliver they also unpack and set up where you want the item to go. I tipped them big time

for kick ass delivery. I'm sending you email at the address provided below.  I'll be looking out for reply.. 

Myt guy is fom that TV Show  (shipping wars-I think?)  where you go online and the shippers bid for your business

The TV show Shipping Wars actually had an episode where a guy was selling/shipping something so he could purchase a 4 foot tall lava lamp! ( that's what the seller said on the show - can't remember exactly which episode ) 

This is the actual shipping company that they use -

https://www.uship.com/

thats the one!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service