Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Confetti Gemlite - Rookie Mistake - Glitter Knowledge Appreciated

To make a long stupid story short - a little bit of water got mixed with my pink confetti gemlite fluid and now the flakes are just sitting on the top with no flow.

What are my options here?

I will now go sulk in the corner :-(

Views: 269

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Marcel - I assume that you ship to the US?

Marcel said:

Most fast flowing old Glitter Lamps use PERC. This is really bad stuff and can cause cancer.

Other formulas are agressive to the glitter flakes and will destroy them over time.

In our GlitterKit www.goolamp.com
We use a High quality Glitter made in Germany which will live forever in our liquid.

I ship Worldwide. US for sure. Shipping worldwide should work in the store. 

Fot others: If any country does not offer shipping, contact me. 

Sentrex said:

Marcel - I assume that you ship to the US?

Marcel said:

Most fast flowing old Glitter Lamps use PERC. This is really bad stuff and can cause cancer.

Other formulas are agressive to the glitter flakes and will destroy them over time.

In our GlitterKit www.goolamp.com
We use a High quality Glitter made in Germany which will live forever in our liquid.

Anyone know how many milliliters a consort is and would I need 2 kits or can I split one with success??

I cant tell you how much mililiters are in a consort.
Out Kits come with a perfect adjusted amount of Glitter for the Bottles Sizes Baby/Jet, Astro, Lunar, Grande.
Double the liquid is not double ammount of Glitter.

Sentrex said:

Anyone know how many milliliters a consort is and would I need 2 kits or can I split one with success??

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service