We're having our first contest here at Oozing Goo! And, this contest has prizes! The name of this contest is called "Lava in the Wild" and is open to all members of the Oozing Goo community.
The contest is pretty simple: snap a photo of your running lava lamp in an unconventional / weird / funny location. Send the lamp photo TO ME via this site and I'll post it here and keep track of who's photos belongs to whom and we'll vote at the end. This will ensure an even and level playing field. :)
Please make sure to send your pics to ME, which will require you to friend me on this site. If you have any issues sending me a photo, contact me and I'll help you out!
Here are the official rules:
1) The lamp and photo must be YOURS. No grabbing anything off Google Images, please. ;)
2) The lamp must be RUNNING. Yes, I know, that'll make it a little more challenging, but it will also make the contest more fun, too.
3) The lamp must be a LAVA lamp. Sorry glitters, this contest is not for you.
4) No Photoshops! If we suspect a P'shop, you're out!
5) No more than 3 photos maybe be submitted by any one member of this site.
6) ALL members of Oozing Goo, regardless of country or length of membership, are eligible to win.
1st and 2nd place winners will have their choice of ONE of the following:
The contest opens August 5th and will end at midnight on September 2nd. No exceptions. Winner will be determined by popular vote.
Voting will be from September 3rd to September 10th. You may vote for ONE photo. To see all the photos in a photo album, look here: http://oozinggoo.ning.com/photo/albums/lava-in-the-wild-contest-ent...
GOOD LUCK everyone! :)
CURRENT ENTRIES in no particular order (click to see full size):
IIs there solar tech out there to drive 40w continuously for a few hours?
The rules state that is not okay to enter with a photoshopped picture. Is it okay to fine touch the picture in photoshop as an example ? Like colour rebalancing and such ..
Sounds great Erin :D Looking forward to se some pictures .. gotta be fun ! :)
I will send some pictures very soon .. allready have some ideas :)
Erin maybe if you uploaded some photos of the lamps you can win, then people would be more likely to join ?
Does the lava lamp in the picture have to be a LL brand only? or any brand lava?
^ well that's a phenomenal pic! I'll upload mine tonight! :)