Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

We're having our first contest here at Oozing Goo! And, this contest has prizes! The name of this contest is called "Lava in the Wild" and is open to all members of the Oozing Goo community.

The contest is pretty simple: snap a photo of your running lava lamp in an unconventional / weird / funny location. Send the lamp photo TO ME via this site and I'll post it here and keep track of who's photos belongs to whom and we'll vote at the end. This will ensure an even and level playing field. :)

Please make sure to send your pics to ME, which will require you to friend me on this site. If you have any issues sending me a photo, contact me and I'll help you out!

Here are the official rules:

1) The lamp and photo must be YOURS. No grabbing anything off Google Images, please. ;)

2) The lamp must be RUNNING. Yes, I know, that'll make it a little more challenging, but it will also make the contest more fun, too. 

3) The lamp must be a LAVA lamp. Sorry glitters, this contest is not for you.

4) No Photoshops! If we suspect a P'shop, you're out!

5) No more than 3 photos maybe be submitted by any one member of this site. 

6) ALL members of Oozing Goo, regardless of country or length of membership, are eligible to win. 

PRIZES:

1st and 2nd place winners will have their choice of ONE of the following:

• 1999 BNIB Lava Lite Yellow/Red 8402
  • 1999 BNIB Lava Lite Clear/Blue 8413
  • Lava Lite Blue/White Psychedelic Swirl

The contest opens August 5th and will end at midnight on September 2nd. No exceptions. Winner will be determined by popular vote.

Voting will be from September 3rd to September 10th. You may vote for ONE photo. To see all the photos in a photo album, look here: https://oozinggoo.ning.com/photo/albums/lava-in-the-wild-contest-en...

GOOD LUCK everyone! :)

WINNERS ANNOUNCED HERE!

CURRENT ENTRIES in no particular order (click to see full size):

Photo 1:

Photo 2:

Photo 3:

Photo 4: 

Photo 5:

Photo 6:

Photo 7:

Photo 8:

Photo 9:

Photo 10: 

Photo 11:

Photo 12:

Photo 13:

Photo 14:

Photo 15:

Photo 16:

Photo 17:

Photo 18:

Photo 19:

Photo 20:

Photo 21:

Photo 22:

Photo 23:

Views: 3206

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is the swirl I am offering up as a prize. Sorry it took me so long to post it! 

Oooooh, I am a sucker for the blue and white ones!  8-)

Ooh!!  Thats the one I want!!  lol

Erin said:

Here is the swirl I am offering up as a prize. Sorry it took me so long to post it! 

I called dibs first!  XD
So when will we see the results?  :)
Very soon!

Da9L said:
So when will we see the results?  :)
You tease!  XD

My blue swirl arrived today!  My wife already has it set up and running for me, waiting for me to get home :D

Thanks again Erin and Mark for this contest, and Erin for the quick delivery of the lamp :)

You're welcome! :) I'm so happy you have it. :)

Keith said:

My blue swirl arrived today!  My wife already has it set up and running for me, waiting for me to get home :D

Thanks again Erin and Mark for this contest, and Erin for the quick delivery of the lamp :)

I got my lamp today Mark Goo.  Thanks so much!  Love it!
HAHA your realy in to this

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service