Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

*edit

Any lamp is fair game now, not just the beatles and harley lamps. This thread has grown far beyond my expectations! 0.0

I really dont understand why these are always listed for ridiculous amounts. I see them all the time for $100 buy it now. I have a harley lamp and I want to sell it because I dont like it. Someone locally tried to sell me a beatles lamp for $100. Are these people nuts? Why do they all seem to list them for stupidly high prices?

Anyways I thought it would be fun to see who can find the most over priced harley davidson or beatles submarine lamp.

I am setting the bar really high.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Beatles-Yellow-Submarine-Lava-Lamp-1999-NEW-BOX...

$274.99 Buy it now.

$26.99 Shipping.

$301.98 Total

Views: 13832

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rainbows are cool but i would rather get five or six lamps at Spencer's for the same price lol

Our Spencer's doesn't have any anymore but would be cool if i could get one priced well

Samantha, you can buy Rainbows at Spencer's online right now for 24.95.......

You can get them from spencers online store. I bought one and it arrived crystal clear. The rainbows seem to be safe to ship around.

WeeboTech said:

WOW, I always wanted a pair of those rainbow lamps! I missed the boat being away from goo for so long! 

When I listed it, I honestly didn't know it was available at Spencer's again.  I was blown away by the selling price.  I knew these lamps were going to be hot, but oh my goodness...

I'm putting the proceeds into my Giant fund.  :>)

Hope everyone had a good weekend and a nice Mother's day.  I went to my niece's 1st birthday party in Baton Rouge - what a perfect baby!  Ate lots of crawfish and oysters.  Yum.

Kirk, enjoy the proceeds! :) Hope you had a good weekend, too! 

AMEN, my sentiments exactly, Kirk!!!  

Erin said:

Kirk, enjoy the proceeds! :) Hope you had a good weekend, too! 

Okay i will look online

Poor soul... $130 for a Century that's missing it's black footer and looks to have some extra holes drilled in it. :(

LOl most people wont know

It is an early two part base though.  Not too bad if it is a must have for a collector.

Erin said:

Poor soul... $130 for a Century that's missing it's black footer and looks to have some extra holes drilled in it. :(

Yeah somebody will buy it

Keith said:

It is an early two part base though.  Not too bad if it is a must have for a collector.

Erin said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service