Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

He resigned for reasons that he cannot tell me. Sorry guys, but this means I am out of the loop. I wont be able to announce new lamps or have any influence on Lava Lite's plans. I know people will want to ask questions so let me say this now, I don't have the answers for you and have no way of getting them.

Views: 655

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well I guess I have no questions then.

Who was Dale and what did he do for the company? srry I have been out of the oozing goo loop for a while.

I hope this does not change things. The company is getting better and I'm still looking forward to bringing the production back to the states.

Dale was the driving force behind many changes at Lava Lite. I am hoping they continue this trend, especially since it brought them back from the brink of going under, but I wont be getting my hopes up. Of course a new CEO could come in and want to focus on quality as well.

Steven said:

I hope this does not change things. The company is getting better and I'm still looking forward to bringing the production back to the states.
I agree, Autumn. Change is always scary but it could be for the best; who knows. We'll have to wait and see.

Autumn said:

Dale was the driving force behind many changes at Lava Lite. I am hoping they continue this trend, especially since it brought them back from the brink of going under, but I wont be getting my hopes up. Of course a new CEO could come in and want to focus on quality as well.

Steven said:

I am just hoping his encouraging visions for the future didn't conflict with the board.  Things were look promising, but now its back to a wait and see.

That's what I'm wondering, if the changes we see as positive are seen by corporate as affecting the bottom line negatively.  I really like the new neons and the rainbow lamp, mine flow wonderfully.  I hope they at least maintain that quality.

Jim said:

I am just hoping his encouraging visions for the future didn't conflict with the board.  Things were look promising, but now its back to a wait and see.

I dont see this as a good thing. The parking lot was half empty today at LL,

Hmmmm. And normally it's full? Now I'm curious. 

LampHead said:

I dont see this as a good thing. The parking lot was half empty today at LL,

maybe over 10 years of crappy lamps has finally caught up with them.

agreed
Dr. WHAT?! said:

I highly doubt that is the case.  I think the biggest things to look at for future plans is the fact that they are in a new warehouse and I believe Lamphead mentioned the installation of some larger machinery on their roof.

With the new warehouse, Lava Lite is essentially "all in".  Either you put the facilities to good use or you get majorly soaked.

Metallica man Trevor said:

agreed
Dr. WHAT?! said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service