Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

That is the basic style, but you can choose from 20 colors for the glitter, 42 colors for the base, and 10 colors for the oil (11 including "clear") I hope to actually mod these and sell them soon, but my shipment hasn't even been manufactured yet.

So, if you guys don't mind, please let me practice by showing you what some lamps look like that you created! This is not a pre-order or anything, you haven't just committed to buy anything. :P I just need some experience building this web interface.

SO, if you want to participate, just post here, and tell me what colors you want for everything! Ok, here are the choices:

BASE COLORS:

- Red

- Strawberry

- Orange

- Yellow

- Lime

- Green

- Kelly Green

- Sky Blue

- Blue

- Royal Blue

- Purple

- Violet

- Fuscia

- Hot Pink

- Ballet Pink

- Gold

- Silver

- Copper

- Black

- White

- Brown

- Metallic Red

- Metallic Strawberry

- Metallic Orange

- Metallic Yellow

- Metallic Lime

- Metallic Green

- Metallic Kelly Green

- Metallic Sky Blue

- Metallic Blue

- Metallic Royal Blue

- Metallic Purple

- Metallic Violet

- Metallic Fuscia

- Metallic Hot Pink

- Metallic Ballet Pink

- Metallic Gold

- Metallic Silver

- Metallic Copper

- Metallic Bronze

- Metallic Black

- Metallic White

GLITTER COLORS:

- Red

- Strawberry

- Orange

- Yellow

- Mint

- Green

- Kelly Green

- Sky Blue

- Blue

- Royal Blue

- Violet

- Fuscia

- Hot Pink

- Ballet Pink

- Gold

- Silver

- Copper

- Black

- White

- Rainbow

LIQUID COLORS:

- Clear

- Red

- Orange

- Yellow

- Green

- Aqua

- Sky Blue

- Blue

- Purple

- Violet

- Pink

Whew! That's all the color choices! Hopefully I can make my database editable on the fly, so that I can take things off temporarily when I run out, and add new things when I find them.

So if anybody wants to try this, pick some colors, and I'll show you what your lamp would look like!

Views: 1509

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Metallic white, rainbow and clear.

Wow! That's pretty exciting! I hope you do well with this.Black glitter sounds pretty interesting, never seen it. I will be consdering this pretty seriously. You may have too many choices; we Goo-Heads are a simple lot!

I'm feeling a little patriotic. Give me a red base with blue liquid and white glitter. And if you want to mix it up, and alternate the colors with the base, water and glitter, that would be cool also. I think you need a new Goo name, Mark "The Glitter Man" Hand 

Metallic purple/silver/purple.

Alright! I just got back, but I'll start to work on these! :)

There you go! I think the spray paint called "metallic white" might wind up being more like "pearl white" or "satin white", but we'll see. I haven't even gotten all of these paint colors yet, but I've confirmed that they exist, and are available to me. :)

babynoggin said:

Metallic white, rainbow and clear.

Thank you!!

And in the example image, the first lamp on the left has black glitter in it. I think that, like the metallic white spray paint, the black and white glitter stock might just be "highly reflective", but we'll see. And don't worry about picking the right colors, when the interface is done, it'll be meant as a fun thing to do, to play with the colors however you wish. You won't have to purchase what you make, you can (hopefully) make an account and save your creations, and have the option to have it made if you choose to. :)

DooDad said:

Wow! That's pretty exciting! I hope you do well with this.Black glitter sounds pretty interesting, never seen it. I will be consdering this pretty seriously. You may have too many choices; we Goo-Heads are a simple lot!

So how are you painting all of these?

Base: Metallic white

Liquid: sky blue

Glitter: copper 

Well there is the first one! I'll play around with some different permutations on that theme, but let me do some more of these first. :) I can't wait until I get a working interface to do all of this work for me! It's good practice, and I'm enjoying it a lot, and I have templates for every color of every layer, but adjustments still have to be made.

Mattmos said:

I'm feeling a little patriotic. Give me a red base with blue liquid and white glitter. And if you want to mix it up, and alternate the colors with the base, water and glitter, that would be cool also. I think you need a new Goo name, Mark "The Glitter Man" Hand 

I'm planning on using hi-temp spray paint. I also need to look into auto paint more closely. I know you can get it in cans, but I'm not sure what colors.

Autumn said:

So how are you painting all of these?

Thank you Sir, I actually like it.

Mark Hand said:

Well there is the first one! I'll play around with some different permutations on that theme, but let me do some more of these first. :) I can't wait until I get a working interface to do all of this work for me! It's good practice, and I'm enjoying it a lot, and I have templates for every color of every layer, but adjustments still have to be made.

Mattmos said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service