Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

If my photo is utilized in the selling of a lamp on eBay, shouldn't I get a percentage of the proceeds?  I guess with this being a public site that our pics are fair game?  :-)

I'm being a good boy and not posting a link to the auction.  Its a sorta nice lamp.

Views: 303

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i saw that jim.  i think all of our ebay 'dingers' went off when that auction was posted.  the seller must be super lazy.

Exactly! At least a lazy phone picture would show it actually flows and would spark some more interest in potential buyers but not even that...

Metallica Fluidium man Trevor said:

Honestly who doesn't have a phone with a cam lol

I think they could have at least shown a picture of it and the base and table.  For all we know, the base is dented terribly and the table broken.   I don't think anyone is going to stand around for 8 hours to see it start to flow either.  Something is most definitely wrong here.

Be nice! all my pics are taken with my iPhone lol :-)

Rodrigo said:

Exactly! At least a lazy phone picture would show it actually flows and would spark some more interest in potential buyers but not even that...

Honestly who doesn't have a phone with a cam lol

LOL so are mine!! i think my iphone 5 camera manages better shots than my old ass crappy digital cam i have laying around somewhere...

Be nice! all my pics are taken with my iPhone lol :-)

I saw that auction, too. I don't know who in their right mind would bid on a $600 lamp with no actual photos. 

Looks like they ended the auction and re-listed. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Colossus-Black-Lava-Lamp-with-round-Glass-c...

And I don't think our pics should be used to sell other people's stuff, esp lava lamps. I hate seeing generic images or stolen images to advertise someone's stuff. Get a freaking camera and take a picture!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service