Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Do you sell lamps on ebay? if you do watch out for people like this nutbag.

To my fellow gooheads,

First off if you ever sell anything on ebay and the buyer comes back to you and says its broken and doesn't work ask for PROOF! Simple pictures tell the story. If they refuse to show proof then BAM then you know they are full of sh!t. Don't be bullied by people like this. Read my interactions with this buyer and beware gooheads. Oh and I'm wohlster57 in the conversations.

Love, Dr

___

Dear wohltster57,

hello received the lava lamp today .it doesnt come on and the base is loose afraid it will not hold the bottle.i would like a refund.

- hessmer_fd_26
____
Dear hessmer_fd_26,

Did you try changing the bulb or see if the bulb filament is broken? The bulb worked when I shipped it and sometimes shipping can cause the filament to break but they are easily replaceable and can be bought at walmart or any hardware store. Also the base was fine and sturdy when I shipped it can you please send me photos of what your talking about? I need photos of everything please.

- wohltster57
____

Dear wohltster57,

I dont want this item .just refund me and send me a prepaid return postage .ans send pic will not show the base is loose nor will it show it doesnt light.i placed a bid on a working item and received different .refund please

- hessmer_fd_26
____
Dear hessmer_fd_26,

I'm sorry but I need proof that the lamp is in the condition you say it to be in. If it doesn't light up, try then another bulb, it's not hard. Also I've been shipping lava lamps for a long time now and when there has been a issue, the buyer NEVER has a problem with coming up with proof to the problem. If I see that lamp is as you say it is, then I'll refund you the cost of the lamp even though my auction DOES state that there are no refunds or exchanges. And for the shipping cost that is NON refundable. I'm sorry but you just can't walk into any store that you bought a item from without the item and proof it doesn't work and except a refund because you say it doesn't work. I'm trying to work with you here (although my auction does say no refunds) but if you think that just your word is enough to get a refund then your sorely mistaken. Your choice. I'm more then willing to work with you here but if you want eBay involved I'll be more then happy to do that as well because I know what they'll say about all this.

- wohltster57
____
Dear wohltster57,

omg im not going bk n forth like this .if u would of sold me a working item I would not bother u.also im not going out and buy a bulb.i paid far a working item.also I didnt go to the extent to mention a store and they do refund!!!!.
im just going to take the next step.god bless YOU

- hessmer_fd_26
____
Dear hessmer_fd_26,

Of course your not because you want a free lamp out of this and I refuse to jsut take your word for it. How hard is to snap a picture of the lamp? like really? I've been trying to work with you here but your apparently are too upset and irrational because you cant get your own way. So take the next step and I'll laugh about it when ebay comes back and says wheres your proof. And please tell me what store refunds you $ without showing them the broken item because I'm going to go there with NO proof (like you) and ask for a refund on the most expensive item they have the shelf. What country do you think this is? And god doesn't like lairs remember that. Have a good day.

- wohltster57

Views: 1196

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are they really listing that lamp for sale on their FB page?

I really have no idea, just figured it would show up, that buyer does have a "Thrift Shop" on F/B........UGH

How are you able to see the buyer? I cant' see the IDs on eBay anymore. I wanted to know who this was so I could block them. 

Autumn found it on F/B, I haven't seen it, I de-activated my Facebook page, all that junk was getting on my nerves.   I'll see if I can find her on Ebay.

Erin, I had a buyer leave me negative feedback for not packing 2 lamps in the same box and charged him as he won 2 different auctions. I reported it and stated that these should not be shipped together, About 5 months (dont recall exactly) later the whole transaction was removed and my feedback was back at 100% again. So it may take a while, I would try calling them and talking with someone maybe?

But yes thank god that's, for the most part, over with. I just need my feedback fixed. Whats funny is it drives me nuts, something as stupid as feedback, and being a member for 12 years that its not 100% lol its silly I know

lol @ Erin -  if she listed that on her FB, I would sick Autumn on her, I can almost guarantee she'll put it in her shop.

I had been a member since 1999 and 2013 was the first year I got neg feedback from my psycho. I tried and tried and tried to contact eBay about it (didn't call though) and they wouldn't budge. It gets cleared in Feb of 2014 I think. And I couldn't leave HER neg feedback, which really sucked. She changed her feedback to private and changed her userid in an attempt to "hide". 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service