Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hi - Does anybody know what this is?  I picked it up at a sale recently, the box says Color World Lyon Design - the bottom of the piece says Kenart Colour Rain.  I have looked on Ebay and Youtube - can't find anything like it.  Being that it kinda of looks like lava - I thought I would take a shot that somebody might be able to point me in the right direction before I list it on Ebay. It does not light up.

Thanks!

Kim

Views: 356

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Post this in my group, Name That Lamp!

Thank you - I will later today!

Looks pretty cool to me!

I have one simmiler, if its like mine it should light from a round florescent tube and the oil disc to turn. I don't know who made my one but they are interesting.

Tim can you please upload a photo of yours? Thanks

Tim Gill said:

I have one simmiler, if its like mine it should light from a round florescent tube and the oil disc to turn. I don't know who made my one but they are interesting.

Link to the picture of mine I posted on hear a while back http://oozinggoo.ning.com/photo/revolving-oil-lamp?context=user

Hi - Mine didn't light up (as far as I could tell) - the electricity provided the air movement to make the oil drip around the little hole in the middle.  Yours is really cool...

Thanks, the one you have there is probably a different mechanism similar oil and design just another way of getting a similar effect. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service