Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Double Play Lava Lamp 18.5" #8000 - On clearance at Walmart.com

Just in case anyone wants one of these, Walmart has these on clearance ($33 off)

Was $109.99, now $76.45

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Lava-Lite-8000-18.5-Double-Play/50941616

I wonder what these look like in person.

Enjoy the holiday weekend!

Views: 287

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXDOSEZt83c

Do you think this bottle would fit in a mathmos astro base?

That is nice video, I saw it, however, in person is always best :)

Remember, I am still a noob so I have no clue what would fit an astro base but I surely would love anything mathmos one day in the future.

Can you picture a double glitter conversion?

I would love to know the interior bottle structure as can you imagine an exterior glitter cavity and interior glitter cavity, different colors, different size glitter, moving probably at different speeds since distance from the heat source is different. Would be something, that is, only if both cavities are easily accessible for conversion.

If I had the money, I would buy one and try the double conversion for the community, UNLESS, someone has done it already.

I also wonder if these were popular when released, you don't see much about them anywhere.

I don't think these sold well at all. Too expensive and the lava action was pretty terrible. Member Dr.WHAT?! here had one, but sold it, I believe. 

^^ Interesting, yes at $109 they are expensive, if the price dropped to $50 or below I would buy one maybe to experiment with glitter options. I will keep my eye on the price over time.

The only bad things is that the globe size might be specific only to this lamp so swaping would be out of the question.

Yes, it's an odd globe size. I think maybe 80oz total? I thought the concept was cool, but once I saw a video of one, I opted to not buy one.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service