Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Ebayniacs? Anybody? Please help me understand this...

Ordered a goo kit on Ebay. UPS tracking number shows up as "Invalid". Magmatower10 response is (quote):

"checking on it.  somebody fatfingered the numbers."

- magmatower10
Sooooooooo-My question is: Can anyone else think of a scenario involving UPS and Ebay which even CALLS FOR manual entry of tracking numbers? I can't! Everything is scanned, numbers are all computer generated.  I know I should jus re-ask magmatower, but at this point I'm feeling suspicious of their replies.  I'm hoping one of you can be the voice of reason, and tell me something to knock me off my suspicion-like HOW it could even possibly happen? Thanks yall-

Views: 1135

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I still have to call and deal with them on a day off.....

They sent me a response saying they have shipped out a replacement quart of goo.  They gave me a UPS tracking number.  I checked it, and it says the package is going to Union Gap, WA.

Which doesn't help me much, since I live in Fort Worth, Texas...

Did they say why the black specks were in the wax?

Jus said:

They sent me a response saying they have shipped out a replacement quart of goo.  They gave me a UPS tracking number.  I checked it, and it says the package is going to Union Gap, WA.

Man...I hate to see those guys floundering like this. :( I wonder what's wrong? It might be something as simple as book keeping software malfunctioning. All of this seemed to start soon after their big move...I wonder...

Anyway, they are replacing all three quarts of goo that I bought from them last time, and I just checked...they are coming to the right place this time. This is also a good thing for my customers, as I will soon be able to fill custom lava orders again. :)

Jus said:

They didn't say what happened, nor apologize for the trouble. This was their last message to me:

"black flecks - yeck - we've sent you some replacement.  Here's the UPS #1Z9751760356616504"

Doesn't explain much, but I'm glad that they are still holding themselves accountable for their errors, and fixing them. Did they say they would REsend them to the right address?

I got word they had someone, whom was fired, for poor quality control. Jus let us know if the wax is better. I'm laughing at the UPS number, Id email her again,

I'm still waiting for a reply to my message which told them the shipment says going to Union Gap, not Fort Worth.

LOL  Tune in tomorrow for "As The Goo Turns"...

DUN-DUn-DUUUUNnnn...

Lol wow!!I live in union gap wa.... Pretty much Yakima wa.

Jus said:

They didn't say what happened, nor apologize for the trouble. This was their last message to me:

"black flecks - yeck - we've sent you some replacement.  Here's the UPS #1Z9751760356616504"

I guess I don't have to call them now lol.... Wow sorry jus! Hopefully I have enough surf.... That's another thing I forgot to mention. Half my surf leaked out during shipping.....

Metallica man-maybe the goo is headed to your house!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service