Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

So I am back, again.  This time, all lamps are sold individually. Clearly selling them as a lot is not going to happen.  I now have time to do individual sales.  Below is the list of all my Fantasia & Cuda fiber optics. These lamps are RARE and half of them are boxed, new.  Please keep that in mind.  All my lava lamps are USA except for 2 which will be noted.  I will be including my Google Voice number for those of you who are serious and want to text me (this is easier for me).  Please do not call, text only.  I am hoping to save myself a lot of time by selling here first before ebay.

Anyways - here it goes...

Fantasia lamps
All lamps below this are BOXED: All lamps were either used once or never at all.  All lamps look brand new and come with their spray. Please note, starting price on boxed lamps is $100.00 and up.
4005 Serena   SOLD
1050 alpha - silver  SOLD
1050 alpha - gold
Galaxy
Love bug  SOLD
4001 ecstasy -SOLD
1101 firefly
202 cuda harmony  SOLD
101 cuda galaxy
303 cuda Saturn  SOLD

All lamps below this are NOT boxed: (some lamps do not have fibers.  some do.  they should be specified by the word FIBER next to their name) - MAKE ME AN OFFER!

Sunburst silver
Sunburst Silver - fiber  SOLD
Sunburst gold - fiber
Saturn - gold  - fiber SOLD
Centurion - fiber
Trophy - fiber
Love story - pink SOLD
Love story - black - fiber
Omni - fiber  SOLD
Comet - fiber
Brass
2x unknown  SOLD
2x car glitter graphics
Bird glitter graphics

LAVA LAMPS
All lamps below are Lava Lamps - USA made unless otherwise specified.  There are bases and caps.  Some bases may have slight dents/knicks or dings.  Some of the caps are plastic/metal.  Some caps may be cracked, chipped or dinged.  There are no major damages.  Please let me know if you want the globe only or the entire lamp. Lots of rare colors here.

Grande yellow/purple - CHINA
Teal/clear boxed
White/blue boxed
Yellow/clear tube blue cap/base - CHINA
104d pink/white tube white cap/base  SOLD
Purple/clear boxed
52 purple/clear
52 black/clear SOLD
2x yellow/blue
2x white/orange
2x blue/clear
White/purple
White/green
Green/clear
Cranberry/clear
Pink/purple
Mathmos 52 white/clear SOLD
Icon - purple splotch - peace cap
Icon - moon and stars w/cap
Icon - peace w/cap

Misc. Lamps
These are other miscellaneous lamps/lights.They are rare and awesome in their own right.

Dark Star - Lava lite
Sculptured Electra blue/blue - Lava Lite
Owl Fiber Optic lamp - plug in - beautiful  SOLD
Firework Fiber Optic Lamp - plug in - beautiful  SOLD
Hobby Opticals - Fiber Optic Treee Lamp - build it yourself

Miscellaneous Lamps and Items

7' Evergleam Aluminum Christmas tree - in the box - all pieces - beautiful
4' Evergleam Aluminum Christmas tree - in the box - all pieces - beautiful
3 x 3' Aluminum Christmas trees - in the box - all pieces - beautiful
HUGE 18" Blue/Green lucite grape hanging swag lamp. Chain is about 15 feet long.  Stunning
2 x Vintage Orange Beehive lamps - new 6' wires w/thin old style plugs
2 x Vintage white tower lamp - new wires

I will respond to acceptable offers. Please do not low ball me.  I don't have a lot of time these days. Please also remember, this is my personal collection that I have been doing for years.  It is the largest known Fantasia collection in existence.  I love it and will miss it however it needs a new home.  These lamps are history in more ways than one.  They will never be made or seen again.  Own one of them!

I will post some pictures shortly as well as link to my flickr account.  If you are interested - please message me here or TEXT me at 310-746-5933

Please - SERIOUS inquiries ONLY!  All items will be shipped via USPS priority w/insurance or UPS w/insurance - your choice and shipping costs will be added.

Any questions, let me know!

Kris

MORE PICTURES CAN BE FOUND HERE - http://www.flickr.com/photos/79694484@N00/sets

Views: 6567

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I could not agree with you more, a genuine Fantasia Solar1 is wayyyyyy nicer!

The Fantasia Solar1 is heavier, built much better, and it's fiber optic spray rotates.

I have seen similar shaped/sized fiber optic lamps that were made by other companies to apparently mimic the Fantasia Solar1.

Here is one that was made in West Germany ->

Sorry about that, I had thought it was a fantasia. I think it looks great. I like the shape of the center part.

I have the German UFO lamp pictured above and that one is also very nice. What is the lamp above the German one in the 2nd photo above?

Yeah the one from Germany is pretty nice as well.

I like the holes in the dome as they make it look more like a Spaceship.

The lamp pictured just above it is a Fantasia Solar1.

It's the lamp that Kris regrets selling to me last year.

I can certainly understand why as it is a great Fantasia lamp second only to the Fantasia Cosmos!

Wow! Did you see the final price?

Yea that is pretty typical on the rarer models despite the brand. They dont surface often and when they do be prepared to spend a few bucks!

Hi Kris - I'm interested in the boxed Fantasia Alpha, or the Gold Sunburst (does this come with its spray?).

Can you please let me know how much you want for them and if you'd send to Australia.

Thank you.

Or if anyone else has fiber optic lamps that they'd like to sell could (particularly a Sunburst) you please message me - I'm in Australia and my Dad has been wanting one of these lamps for years so I'd like to get him one. Thanks very much.

There are currently a few on ebay right now. There is a Sunburst 4000 for a buy it now of 250.00 and a nice chrome Sunburst 4000 with an extra spray. Currently at a $100.00 a day left in the auction. Good luck I hope you find a lamp for your dad. I must say the Sunburst model is of the brightest and prettiest not to mention one of the larger lamps made from Fantasia. The smaller lamps are nice but in my opinion were not as grand!

Thanks for your response :) .

I can't seem to find the buy it now one (if you have a free moment and it's not too much trouble, would you possibly please be able to post a link - maybe I'm searching wrong? - but only if you have spare time, if not that's totally okay :-] ), but I can find the auction one.

I agree - I like the sunbursts, and they seem to be my Dad's favourite because he's always talking about these grand fiber optic lamps, and he really regrets not getting one when they first came out. I'd love to surprise him with one :).  

I am posting the link to the buy it now one of $250.00 http://www.ebay.com/itm/281253230230?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&am.... Honestly the other one for sale currently on auction is the better deal but will sell for a decent amount most likely due to the fact it comes with an extra spray. It belonged to an elderly couple and was well taken care of. I had contacted the seller. I would buy it if I wasnt taking a vacation but I do not have much extra cash right now available.

Thank you very much.

You're correct - I like the look of the one for auction quite a bit more. I'm sorry you are unable to buy it at the moment. I wonder how much it will go for. I really would like to buy one, but I have no idea the reality of how much I should be expecting to pay. Is your picture of the cosmo yours? It's gorgeous!!!

Ideally it could go as high as $275-400 which seems high, however is normal for these. They too are rare and are becomming harder to come across which keeps the price high on them. They generally sell at a low price when the body is in bad shape and if its missing the spray. And yes that is my Cosmos, its actually custom built by myself from the ground up. The photos of it are in my photos area of my profile, check it out. There is also videos of my cosmos in action on my Youtube page. Im on youtube as jmp26ny if you care too take a look.

Oh, yes...I have watched your vids. Your stuff is AWESOME!!!  You are the person who makes the custom color wheels...right? I think I asked you about the motor I need. Do you make custom wheels for the Fantasia Galaxy?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service