Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Can't find my old thread for some reason so this is the new one.  My apologies.

I have 2 Fantasia lamps that need new homes

• Fantasia Love Bug - Black - $160
  • Fantasia Glitter Graphics - Car - $160

All have beautiful spray's and in working order.  Prices are listed by the lamp.  If you have any questions on the lamps, let me know.  Just need these to find a new home where they can be fully appreciated and loved.

I can do PayPal and never had an issue.  Easy to work with and an honest person.

*Updated post to reflect what I have left.

Views: 618

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Firefly Pic

I'm interested in the Firefly, Galaxy, and possibly the extra half round spray. (I'll send a friend request for PM.)

Actually, I might be interested in the mid-sized spray as well. I wouldn't want to take it if someone else is looking for one, as I don't have a lamp currently it would fit, but otherwise I may well be able to use it some time in the future. (And I would hate to see such a thing go to waste if you're needing to find new homes for all these lamps/parts.)

All are available.  I sent a PM as well.  

Alfred said:

I'm interested in the Firefly, Galaxy, and possibly the extra half round spray. (I'll send a friend request for PM.)

Thanks! PM sent.

Kris said:

All are available.  I sent a PM as well.  

PM sent, thanks!

AFAIK, the Love Bug and Glitter Graphics lamp are still available. But, from the tone of your post, I'm guessing you missed the part where Kris was looking to sell the lamps by mid-week. You're a little late to the party.

The Lamp Caretaker said:

I sent a message about buying one of your lamps and you did not reply so I withdrew friend request.  I'm no longer interested.  I only BUY  from sellers who REPLY. If the lamps are no longer available you should remove your post so your not wasting members time. 

All lamps have sold except for...

1 - Glitter Graphics - car

1 - Love Bug (black/chrome) w/spray

If anyone is interested in these, please let me know.

Kris

Sorry you feel that way.  Did not see a request from you.  Either way, the majority of the lamps were sold.  Everything updated.  I hope you're able to find something you like while you're here. :)

I do want to say I am a great seller/contributor and have only ever had one issue as a seller (100% my fault), which I resolved. Anyone that has been here as long as I have and knows me, can attest to my credibility.

Thanks

Kris

The Lamp Caretaker said:

I sent a message about buying one of your lamps and you did not reply so I withdrew friend request.  I'm no longer interested.  I only BUY  from sellers who REPLY. If the lamps are no longer available you should remove your post so your not wasting members time. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service