Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale! ** Summer Break, Back in October **

After extensive testing,  I'm now offering many NEW glitter colors in clear fast liquid.  They are gorgeous!  Here are a few of the options.  I'll post them all below in this discussion and in my videos.

I've also developed replacement slow glitter formulas for the Florence Art, Heat Tapes, Mastercrafters, and Crestworth glitter lamps of the 60s and 70s.  The liquid in these formulas is non-flammable, non-combustible, and much less toxic than the fast, solvent-based liquid. 

To simplify things, both fast and slow glitter liquid are now available at the same prices.  Here are some FAQs on the glitter liquid.

I fill all orders on a first come, first served basis.  I do all of the work by hand and take care to ensure quality.  Please allow 2-3 weeks from payment for delivery.

Fast or Slow Glitter Liquid In Containers 

$28 for one quart container (fills 32 oz globe)

$23 each for two or more.

$38 for two quart containers (fills 52 oz globe)

$33 each for two or more.

$135 for eight (8) quart containers (fills 250 oz Grande) 

32 OZ LAVA GLOBE: ADD $5 each

52 OZ LAVA GLOBE: ADD $15 each *Very Limited Supply

NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE for refilling 32oz and 52oz globes that you supply!

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING to USA Lower 48!  International, please contact me for a quote.

I prefer payment with Paypal.  My Paypal account is kirkolson@mac.com. 

If you need liquid to refill other size globes or you have vintage globes you’d like me to refill, please contact me for a quote.  My prices are very reasonable.

I no longer refill and ship Grande-sized globes, but I have excellent instructions with pictures if you want to refill a Grande with my containers of liquid. 

FAST GLITTER Liquid Color choices: Blue, Green, Red, Purple, Light Blue, Yellow, Orange, Teal, Pink, and Clear 

FAST GLITTER Glitter choices in Colored Liquid:

• Small Silver Non-Holographic and Holographic Hexagonal – Looks best in 32oz and 52oz globes
  • Medium Silver Holographic Square – Looks best in 32oz and 52oz globes
  • Large Silver Holographic Square – Looks best in Lunar, Grande, Gemlites, 52oz globes
  • Short Silver Holographic Strand – Looks best in 32oz and 52oz globes
  • Long Silver & Colored Holographic Strand - Looks best in 32oz, 52oz, and Grande globes (use 15watt, 25watt, 40watt bulbs)

*NEW* FAST COLORED GLITTER choices in Clear Liquid:

• Small Hexagonal: Gold (Holo), Green (Holo), Pink (Holo), Sky Blue (Holo), Ocean Blue (Holo), Navy (Holo), Turquoise, Lavender, Violet (Holo), Orange (Holo), Copper (Holo), Multicolor (Holo)
  • Small Squares: Violet (Holo), Pink (Holo), Sky Blue (Holo), Green (Holo), Gold (Holo), Navy (Holo), Silver (Holo)
  • Small Dots: Green (Holo), Pink (Holo)
  • Medium Dots: Gold (Holo), Ocean Blue (Holo), Silver (Holo)

SLOW GLITTER Liquid Color choices: Blue, Green, Red, Purple, Light Blue, Yellow, Orange, Teal, Pink, and Clear

SLOW GLITTER Glitter choices: 

• Small Silver Flakes – Best for Florence Art, Heat Tapes, Mastercrafter’s Clocks, Consorts, and 32 oz globes
  • Very Small Silver Flakes -- Best for Crestworth Glitterlite, Lava Lite Glitter Lite

All liquid is non-combustible and non-flammable.  

The slow glitter liquid is very low in toxicity.

The fast glitter liquid is solvent-based and should be treated with caution. Use safety goggles and gloves when working with the liquid, and make sure your work area is well ventilated — turn on a fan. 

Use a funnel when pouring the liquid into your globes.  Promptly close your bottle openings with the plug and cap provided.

My shipping address is: 

Kirk Olson

For USPS: PO BOX 1188

For UPS, FEDEX: 11228 Parsons Rd

Manor, TX 78653

kirkolson@mac.com

Views: 20005

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

These lamps are gorgeous, gooers!!   I errrrrr, know, since I've been running two of Kirk's globes on Wizard bases for "a while."  ;-)

My old GRANDE will be gettin glittered finally!   YAY!!    And "many" more of my old crap globes will have Kirk's magic glitter formula, and I can't wait!   The colors are out of this world beautiful, and the flow is wonderfully fast.  They are amazing to watch.   Well done, Kirk my friend!!!   You have made Goo History again! 

Those lamps look great! I may very well be buying some of this in the near future. 

One question about pricing, though: why are the 47 oz containers cheaper per ounce than the 110 oz containers? (In fact, the difference is enough that filling a Grande and a 32 oz lamp via 47 oz containers is cheaper than filling only a Grande via 110 oz containers.)

Good point, Alfred.  Looks like I've got the 52 ozs too low or the 110 ozs too high.  Let me see, and I'll make the adjustment.

I've adjusted the 110 oz container price to $115.  And the Grande refill pricing has been lowered, too.  Thanks for pointing that out, Alfred.  So much to keep track of, and honestly, I'm more interested in "creating"!  I never liked accounting much!  HA!

No worries! I'll have to give a little thought into what will fit best with my collection, but I definitely want to give one of these a try.

Glad to hear it.  I think you'll be pleased with whatever you decide.

Alfred said:

No worries! I'll have to give a little thought into what will fit best with my collection, but I definitely want to give one of these a try.

Likey !

Here is pink glitter liquid in a 52 oz Aristocrat base. It's a hot pink and absolutely stunning in person!

These videos are great, but they are not doing justice to the true colors.  Love that hot pink, that's a "Lala" color!!!  

Here is the multicolor glitter.  Red, green, blue, purple, gold, and sliver glitter flows in clear liquid.

Kirk, you're making it very difficult to choose a color for my old Grande........ ;-)

Wow, this is great, Kirk! The answer to the question I've had for a loooong time! I was so excited to read this because I want to make my P/Y Colossus into a glitter... Until I got to the pricing. Hundreds of dollars to fill a Grande is just too much. I don't even want to THINK about how much it would cost to do a Colossus. *hopes and dreams crushed by financial reality*

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

lava lamp auctions

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2017   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service