Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale! *NEW* Glitter Options

After extensive testing,  I'm now offering many NEW glitter colors in clear fast liquid.  They are gorgeous!  Here are a few of the options.  I'll post them all below in this discussion and in my videos.

I've also developed replacement slow glitter formulas for the Florence Art, Heat Tapes, Mastercrafters, and Crestworth glitter lamps of the 60s and 70s.  The liquid in these formulas is non-flammable, non-combustible, and much less toxic than the fast, solvent-based liquid. 

To simplify things, both fast and slow glitter liquid are now available at the same prices.  Here are some FAQs on the glitter liquid.

I fill all orders on a first come, first served basis.  I do all of the work by hand and take care to ensure quality.  Please allow 2-3 weeks from payment for delivery.

Fast or Slow Glitter Liquid In Containers 

$28 for one quart container (fills 32 oz globe)

$23 each for two or more.

$38 for two quart containers (fills 52 oz globe)

$33 each for two or more.

$135 for eight (8) quart containers (fills 250 oz Grande) 

32 OZ LAVA GLOBE: ADD $5 each

52 OZ LAVA GLOBE: ADD $15 each *Very Limited Supply

NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE for refilling 32oz and 52oz globes that you supply!

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING to USA Lower 48!  International, please contact me for a quote.

I prefer payment with Paypal.  My Paypal account is kirkolson@mac.com. 

If you need liquid to refill other size globes or you have vintage globes you’d like me to refill, please contact me for a quote.  My prices are very reasonable.

I no longer refill and ship Grande-sized globes, but I have excellent instructions with pictures if you want to refill a Grande with my containers of liquid. 

FAST GLITTER Liquid Color choices: Blue, Green, Red, Purple, Light Blue, Yellow, Orange, Teal, Pink (testing), and Clear 

FAST GLITTER Glitter choices in Colored Liquid:

• Small Silver Non-Holographic and Holographic Hexagonal – Looks best in 32oz and 52oz globes
  • Medium Silver Non-Holographic and Holographic Square – Looks best in 32oz and 52oz globes
  • Large Silver Non-Holographic and Holographic Square – Looks best in Lunar, Grande, Gemlites, 52oz globes
  • Short Silver Holographic Strand – Looks best in 32oz and 52oz globes
  • Long Silver & Colored Holographic Strand - Looks best in 32oz, 52oz, and Grande globes (use 15watt, 25watt, 40watt bulbs)

*NEW* FAST COLORED GLITTER choices in Clear Liquid:

• Small Hexagonal: Gold (Holo), Green (Holo), Pink (Holo), Sky Blue (Holo), Ocean Blue (Holo), Navy (Holo), Turquoise, Lavender, Violet (Holo), Orange (Holo), Copper (Holo), Multicolor (Holo)
  • Small Squares: Violet (Holo), Pink (Holo), Sky Blue (Holo), Green (Holo), Gold (Holo), Navy (Holo), Silver (Holo)
  • Small Dots: Green (Holo), Pink (Holo)
  • Medium Dots: Gold (Holo), Ocean Blue (Holo), Silver (Holo)

SLOW GLITTER Liquid Color choices: Blue, Green, Red, Purple, Light Blue, Yellow, Orange, Teal, Pink (testing), and Clear

SLOW GLITTER Glitter choices: 

• Small Silver Flakes – Best for Florence Art, Heat Tapes, Mastercrafter’s Clocks, Consorts, and 32 oz globes
  • Very Small Silver Flakes -- Best for Crestworth Glitterlite, Lava Lite Glitter Lite

All liquid is non-combustible and non-flammable.  

The slow glitter liquid is very low in toxicity.

The fast glitter liquid is solvent-based and should be treated with caution. Use safety goggles and gloves when working with the liquid, and make sure your work area is well ventilated — turn on a fan. 

Use a funnel when pouring the liquid into your globes.  Promptly close your bottle openings with the plug and cap provided.

My shipping address is: 

Kirk Olson

For USPS: PO BOX 1188

For UPS, FEDEX: 11228 Parsons Rd

Manor, TX 78653

kirkolson@mac.com

Views: 19063

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kirk, sent you a reply email, maybe got into your junk folder?

No, just busy.  My day job has been getting most of my attention lately.  I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Kirk, no problem, take your time and focus on what needs focusing on :)

I sent you email

Sent payment.

Roger

What size light bulb would I get for one of those 52 oz Aristocrat base fast glider.

Thanks Roger

Just received my 52 ounce lamp. It is better than expected. I am so very happy with the quality in this lamp. Not sure how to post a video so I am unable to do that.

Roger

Just received a batch of Kirk's magic glitter flakes to breath new life into some vintage lamps.

1st up, some medium holo flakes for a 'petite' French glitter!

^^ Perfect selection, I really like that size glitter. I have been pestering kirk about sizes for a bit. Can we assume fast speed? Did you put a video yet?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

lava lamp auctions

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2017   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service