Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale! ** Summer Break, Back in October **

After extensive testing,  I'm now offering many NEW glitter colors in clear fast liquid.  They are gorgeous!  Here are a few of the options.  I'll post them all below in this discussion and in my videos.

I've also developed replacement slow glitter formulas for the Florence Art, Heat Tapes, Mastercrafters, and Crestworth glitter lamps of the 60s and 70s.  The liquid in these formulas is non-flammable, non-combustible, and much less toxic than the fast, solvent-based liquid. 

To simplify things, both fast and slow glitter liquid are now available at the same prices.  Here are some FAQs on the glitter liquid.

I fill all orders on a first come, first served basis.  I do all of the work by hand and take care to ensure quality.  Please allow 2-3 weeks from payment for delivery.

Fast or Slow Glitter Liquid In Containers 

$28 for one quart container (fills 32 oz globe)

$23 each for two or more.

$38 for two quart containers (fills 52 oz globe)

$33 each for two or more.

$135 for eight (8) quart containers (fills 250 oz Grande) 

32 OZ LAVA GLOBE: ADD $5 each

52 OZ LAVA GLOBE: ADD $15 each *Very Limited Supply

NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE for refilling 32oz and 52oz globes that you supply!

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING to USA Lower 48!  International, please contact me for a quote.

I prefer payment with Paypal.  My Paypal account is kirkolson@mac.com. 

If you need liquid to refill other size globes or you have vintage globes you’d like me to refill, please contact me for a quote.  My prices are very reasonable.

I no longer refill and ship Grande-sized globes, but I have excellent instructions with pictures if you want to refill a Grande with my containers of liquid. 

FAST GLITTER Liquid Color choices: Blue, Green, Red, Purple, Light Blue, Yellow, Orange, Teal, Pink, and Clear 

FAST GLITTER Glitter choices in Colored Liquid:

• Small Silver Non-Holographic and Holographic Hexagonal – Looks best in 32oz and 52oz globes
  • Medium Silver Holographic Square – Looks best in 32oz and 52oz globes
  • Large Silver Holographic Square – Looks best in Lunar, Grande, Gemlites, 52oz globes
  • Short Silver Holographic Strand – Looks best in 32oz and 52oz globes
  • Long Silver & Colored Holographic Strand - Looks best in 32oz, 52oz, and Grande globes (use 15watt, 25watt, 40watt bulbs)

*NEW* FAST COLORED GLITTER choices in Clear Liquid:

• Small Hexagonal: Gold (Holo), Green (Holo), Pink (Holo), Sky Blue (Holo), Ocean Blue (Holo), Navy (Holo), Turquoise, Lavender, Violet (Holo), Orange (Holo), Copper (Holo), Multicolor (Holo)
  • Small Squares: Violet (Holo), Pink (Holo), Sky Blue (Holo), Green (Holo), Gold (Holo), Navy (Holo), Silver (Holo)
  • Small Dots: Green (Holo), Pink (Holo)
  • Medium Dots: Gold (Holo), Ocean Blue (Holo), Silver (Holo)

SLOW GLITTER Liquid Color choices: Blue, Green, Red, Purple, Light Blue, Yellow, Orange, Teal, Pink, and Clear

SLOW GLITTER Glitter choices: 

• Small Silver Flakes – Best for Florence Art, Heat Tapes, Mastercrafter’s Clocks, Consorts, and 32 oz globes
  • Very Small Silver Flakes -- Best for Crestworth Glitterlite, Lava Lite Glitter Lite

All liquid is non-combustible and non-flammable.  

The slow glitter liquid is very low in toxicity.

The fast glitter liquid is solvent-based and should be treated with caution. Use safety goggles and gloves when working with the liquid, and make sure your work area is well ventilated — turn on a fan. 

Use a funnel when pouring the liquid into your globes.  Promptly close your bottle openings with the plug and cap provided.

My shipping address is: 

Kirk Olson

For USPS: PO BOX 1188

For UPS, FEDEX: 11228 Parsons Rd

Manor, TX 78653

kirkolson@mac.com

Views: 19626

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just so I understand...

'Packaged Glitter Liquid' is for refilling our own globes and

you include a method/cap to reseal ?  Or, do you provide

a new globe, sealed with a color of our choice ?

Todd, Kirk only has 32 oz. globes available, so he is offering finished 32 oz. globes at $45 for one and $40 each for two or more. Those prices include shipping.  

He will also sell a "container" of the glitter liquid only, if you already have a 32 oz. globe you want to re-fill yourself.

That does need re-wording, it is a bit confusing.

Todd Miller said:

Just so I understand...

'Packaged Glitter Liquid' is for refilling our own globes and

you include a method/cap to reseal ?  Or, do you provide

a new globe, sealed with a color of our choice ?

Sign me up for this:

Packaged Glitter Liquid

$55 for 47 oz quart and pint containers (fills 52 oz globe)

Clear, multi-glitter :)

Sending payment and address now.

I'm so excited Kirk! Congratulations on this great discovery!!!

The price is right ! 

I sent a friend request to make a purchase also !

New life for our old or 'low on fluid' globes !!!

Yes, it's not cheap.  I've filled a couple of Grande's now (I'll post pics soon - as soon as I get a device that can capture them properly), and they are incredible with glitter in them.  My dream is a Colossus filled one too.  We'll see...

Ben said:

Wow, this is great, Kirk! The answer to the question I've had for a loooong time! I was so excited to read this because I want to make my P/Y Colossus into a glitter... Until I got to the pricing. Hundreds of dollars to fill a Grande is just too much. I don't even want to THINK about how much it would cost to do a Colossus. *hopes and dreams crushed by financial reality*

You got it!  Thanks so much, Erin.

I can't tell you how hard I've worked on this.  Late nights, waking up in the middle of the night searching the web for different items, countless hours in my garage trying different things.  It's been a fun journey, but the real joy is seeing the results.  The videos don't do this fast glitter formula justice.  It is amazing, fast, and flashy.

I'm watching the multicolor in a  32 oz globe now on a Wizard base.  It's really beautiful.

You're going to love it!

Erin said:

Sign me up for this:

Packaged Glitter Liquid

$55 for 47 oz quart and pint containers (fills 52 oz globe)

Clear, multi-glitter :)

Sending payment and address now.

I'm so excited Kirk! Congratulations on this great discovery!!!

Here are some clarifications that might help.

About what's available:

• I have 32 oz glass globes that I can fill, plug, and cap.
  • For DIY-ers, glitter liquid is also available in containers for filling 32oz, 52oz, and Grande globes.
  • All container purchases come with plugs and caps for properly sealing your globes.
  • I'm using the same plugs Lava Lite used to plug their lamps.  They work great, but plugging a 32 oz bottle takes a blow dryer and a firm push down on the plug prior to capping.   The 52 oz plug is easy.  Just insert and cap.
  • You can also mail me your empty or full 20oz, 32oz, 52oz, or Grande globes and I'll fill, plug, and cap them for you.

About the glitter liquid:

• Full flowing glitter can take from 30-60 minutes upon startup.  Much testing has proven that this ensures long lasting, beautiful flow.  So, try not to get too anxious.  It's worth the wait!
  • The glitter is small hexagonal, holographic, heat, and solvent resistant.  It's "super" glitter!!
  • While this glitter liquid has been tested in runs far beyond 8 hours for almost two months now, I'd advise running it for no more than 8 hours per run.  It's "magic" and the urge to "let them run" is strong, but be kind and give them a rest.

I'm here for all questions and support.  I want you to love this glitter as much as I do!!

Kirk, I must know... How much to do a Colossus?  (If I keep the globe & fill it myself.)

I'm so excited! And happy you found a formula! I always thought someone would... some day. And now it's you. 

I can't wait to get the goods!!!

Kirk said:

I can't tell you how hard I've worked on this.  Late nights, waking up in the middle of the night searching the web for different items, countless hours in my garage trying different things.  It's been a fun journey, but the real joy is seeing the results.  The videos don't do this fast glitter formula justice.  It is amazing, fast, and flashy.

I'm watching the multicolor in a  32 oz globe now on a Wizard base.  It's really beautiful.

You're going to love it!

Give me a day or two on this one, Ben.  It'll be an estimate or range.  At least with the Grandes I've noticed that the actual liquid required is suprisingly much less than the globe size. I'll bet it's the same with the Colossus, but I won't know until I do one of mine.  : >)  So, I'll try to give you a ballpark...   

Ben said:

Kirk, I must know... How much to do a Colossus?  (If I keep the globe & fill it myself.)

I'll get it all packaged up tonight and shipped out tomorrow.  Oh, and you are one of my first three orders, so you get a free 32 oz globe.  I've got a special one all picked out!  : >)

Erin said:

I'm so excited! And happy you found a formula! I always thought someone would... some day. And now it's you. 

Kirk said:

You're going to love it!

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER! :D I am excited!

Kirk said:

I'll get it all packaged up tonight and shipped out tomorrow.  Oh, and you are one of my first three orders, so you get a free 32 oz globe.  I've got a special one all picked out!  : >)

Erin said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

lava lamp auctions

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2017   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service