Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

FOR SALE - COMPLETE CRESTWORTH COLLECTION...EVERYTHING EVER MADE AND MORE.

CHECK MY PIC'S FOR AN IDEA OF WHAT THERE IS, TO MANY TO LIST. PLUS BOXED LAMPS ARE EXTRA'S TO THE COLLECTION, PLUS MANY FIBRE OPTIC'S, 3X FLOWERLITES PLUS COPPER ORCHID, 2x GALAXY, 2x PHANTOMLITE, CRYSTALITE, 2x FIBRE OPTIC FLOWERS AND SNOWFLAKE. THE COLLECTION IS HUGE.

Views: 2913

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

CRESTWORTH ASTRO ILLUMINATION. - UNRELEASED PROTO TYPE.

CRESTWORTH PRINCESS.

CRESTWORTH WALL SCONCE.

CRESTWORTH TABLE LAMP MK1.

CRESTWORTH TABLE LAMP MK2.

CRESTWORTH GOBLETS. - UNRELEASED PROTO TYPE.

GLITTERAMA/CRESTWORTH JARDINIERE.

GLITTERAMA/CRESTWORTH PETITE JARDINIERE.

CRESTWORTH ASTRO MK4.5...ONLY EVER SEEN ONE OF THESE.

CRESTWORTH BRASS TWIGGY.

MORE MORE AND MUCH MORE.

The idea of buying your Crestworth Princess is an awesome idea indeed. Unit price plus shipping to the US will most likely not be awesome. For grins, What would that lady go for+shipping to 80220 USA?

Ah now we get to the rubber, this is a collection that has taken me 20 years to complete, it will not be broken up by me, maybe by a new owner, or I will only start all over again trying to replace the missing parts if I'm left with bits, it's all or nothing I'm afraid, it will sell or it wont, I am easy either way.

omg why u flogging it?

For my it was like a treasure hunt, but once I got the Princess which was the Holy Grail, the hunt was over, the collection is far to big to display properly and spends most of its life packed away safely in boxes, it does not get the use it deserves and I don't have the room to display it properly, there are 8 Astro's alone, 3x Mk1 copper and polished Alloy, Mk2, Mk3, Mk4, Mk4.5, Mk5 Copper and Alloy, 4x Astro Mini's, 6x Telstars, 3x Nordic's and on and on, there is well over 60 lamps with the fibre optics. But as I said, it will sell or it wont, but I have no interest at present of breaking it up unless I got stupid offers that I could not refuse for certain bits, at the end of the day, everything has it's price, even the whole collection. Plus the newer Crestworth stuff, 6x Comets, 2x Rockets, 2x Telstars, 5x Crestworth Jets or Nordic Deluxe as they are also known. Black, Gun Metal Grey, Chrome, Brushed Alloy and Copper.

i know what ya mean to many and dont get used, best thing i done was downsize, i enjoy the 10 lamps ive kept, as in one astro, lantern, mini.... etc and enjoy em.

so you need a crazy loaded collector now LOL  

Man, don't do this!

You will be sorry later!

Oh how I wish I could Grant!  I would be happy to add just ONE of your lamps to my collection, if only just to remember my OG buddy Grant.

Priceless to a crazy collector like me !

I get where your coming from Grant.

If you got an offer you couldn't refuse I bet you would start all over.

Don't forget this is only half of what I have, that's the crazy bit, this don't include the Mathmos collection that is nearly as large, 2x Lunars, plus extra bottles, 3x Flocks, 3x Smarts, 3x 3 in1's and god knows how many other Astro's, Babies, Jets and things.....2x Faze 3....I need help, maybe I would go the Johnny route and try and keep it small next time, if there was a next time, oops never say never...After all it is a sickness and I am totally addicted to LavaGlitter Crack....lol

I need to do this too... one of each model and a few spare bottles.

Johnny said:

i know what ya mean to many and dont get used, best thing i done was downsize, i enjoy the 10 lamps ive kept, as in one astro, lantern, mini.... etc and enjoy em.

so you need a crazy loaded collector now LOL  

No I don't think I would, it's like, been there, done that, got the T-Shirt, oh yes forgot about them, got the t-Shirts as well...

Aladdin 2 Lava said:

Priceless to a crazy collector like me !

I get where your coming from Grant.

If you got an offer you couldn't refuse I bet you would start all over.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service