Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

FOR SALE - COMPLETE CRESTWORTH COLLECTION...EVERYTHING EVER MADE AND MORE.

CHECK MY PIC'S FOR AN IDEA OF WHAT THERE IS, TO MANY TO LIST. PLUS BOXED LAMPS ARE EXTRA'S TO THE COLLECTION, PLUS MANY FIBRE OPTIC'S, 3X FLOWERLITES PLUS COPPER ORCHID, 2x GALAXY, 2x PHANTOMLITE, CRYSTALITE, 2x FIBRE OPTIC FLOWERS AND SNOWFLAKE. THE COLLECTION IS HUGE.

Views: 2913

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Grant,

You know I take my collecting a bit to the extreme....for certain lamps, etc.  You have lamps I would love to have but honestly I love your collection as it stands and the thought of it being broken up and sold off is upsetting to me.  So I'm going to appeal to you to reconsider and keep it intact.  Your dedication to the perfect Crestworth collection, and your years of work building it tells us all how much you love these lamps.  PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS.  I honestly think you will regret it at sometime, I know I would and I would not want that for you or anyone.

Your friend,

Bill

I have only 6 in my living room that I light all at once every night when I'm chillin, but I find I mainly can only focus my full attention on 2.  It's weird but I find I focus more on my goo kit lamps more then even my vintages.  I think because maybe I feel like WOW, I did that!!  I created that.  Or is it I'm waiting for it to do some great new crazy flow???  I don't know.  But I couldn't imagine having THAT many lamps.  I know most would just sit in storage or end up on the back shelf somewhere and I would keep lighting my favs. NOW then again, on the flip side of things, that is what collecting is all about.  My son has literally 1,000 WWE wrestling figurines.  Did he ever play with them all when he was younger?  Of course not, but it was something he collected!!  I guess it's no different with people that collect stamps, coins, whatever.  It's just that us as lamp collectors have to deal with a bit more that comes with the territory.  Space, heat, electric bills, etc., so I guess collecting lamps might be a bit different.  So I'm happy with the ones in my living room, I have one in my bedroom for sleepytime, I'm goo kitting 2 more for my bedroom and that's it!!!  Unless my son wants another kit for his room, lol!!!

Good luck with finding a home for your collection!!!

There is no way I would consider buying the lot, price, space etc it would be way to much. 

I do see your point as well as others on this, yes there is no real need for a collection if it is only going to sit in boxes all the time as they are there to be enjoyed. Then again you do have a amazing collection and it has been so much hard work and perseverance to get it to this point so I would have a very good think about it before making a deshion. 

I understand why you want it to go as a entire collection but I don't know if many if any collectors could afford it especially at the price it deserves to go at.

Crestworth Astro.

Mk1 Chrome and Copper.

Mk2 Copper.

Mk3 Copper.

Mk4 Copper.

Mk4.5 Copper.

Mk5 Chrome and Copper.

Crestworth AstroMini.

Mk1 Copper.

Mk2 Copper.

Mk3 Chrome and Copper.

Crestworth Copper Wall Sconce.

Crestworth Table Lamps, Mk1 Copper and Mk2 Chrome.

Crestworth Astro Illumination.

Crestworth Princess.

Crestworth Coach Lanterns. Port and Starboard.

Crestworth Traction Engines. Mk1 Metal + Mk2 Plastic.

Crestworth Cosmos Uk and Export Model.

Crestworth Telstar Original.

Mk1 and Mk2 Copper, Mk1 is a two piece base.

Mk1 and Mk2 Chrome, Mk1 is a two piece base.

Mk1 Copper and Brass.

Crestworth Nordic.

Nordic Copper.

Nordic Chrome.

Crestworth Rockets.

One Clear Blue / One Clear Red.

Crestworth Comets.

Blue.

Red.

Chrome.

Gun Metal Grey.

Chrome Small Base.

White Small Base.

Crestworth Astro Nordic Deluxe.

Black.

Chrome.

Brushed Alloy.

Gun Metal Grey.

Copper.

Telstar Rockets.

Blue.

Purple.

Gold.

Glitterama Jardinière.

Glitterama Petite Jardinière.

PLUS MORE AND BOXED LAMPS.

FIBRE OPTICS.

Flowerlites

Brass.

Black.

Bronze. Boxed.

Crestworth Copper Orchid, One Of A Kind.

Fibre Optic Flowers.

Copper and Chrome.

Phantomlite.

Copper and Unused Boxed Brass.

Crystalite.

Copper.

Snowflake.

Chrome.

Two Crestworth Galaxy's.

Plus still more I have forgotten...

BRASS TWIGGY.

Plus Bottles and More Bits. Plus Boxed Bits.

This is an absolutely beautiful collection you have. Do you have a picture of the Princess?

What is your asking price for the lot?

Reply publicly please

The logistics of shipping this lot to the US would be insane...

If I were to buy the 'lot' , I would just move to the UK, buy all

the lamps and then house & property.

You have an awesome collection !

why not open a lava museum, I have a large collection also and it is mostly in the loft and in 2 garden sheds, its a real shame as I would love to put mine on display, ive been watching the shed of the year competition, and the thought of turning a garden shed into a museum dawned on me, unfortunately due to the lack of time and ill health it is only a dream,why don't you approach Cressida and see if she is interested in maybe having a museum at her factory,

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service