Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Old red yellow squwiggle. And the black liquid white wax 32oz from menards also in pic is the 20oz black white from the batman lamp for color comparison

Views: 211

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Menard's current selection of lamps > Spencer's current selection of lamps in my opinion.  Prices are simply killer too.  My wife is holding that same Damask pattern lamp for me for Christmas.  I was with her when she bought it as we had to open it up and check the globe (which was crystal clear). 

Was also intrigued by their 32 ounce "Neons", which appear to more refer to neon liquid than neon wax.  Can't be beat at $11/lamp, but I have too many damn lamps and have no room. 

Awesome!!  I got a squiggle a few weeks ago and will be getting the Damask pattern from Menards for Christmas.  I just hope it ships well!

save big money!

I never heard of Menard's and don't have one near me.  I would have to have it shipped.  Love that Damask pattern.  When did LL come out with that?  Is it new? 

Ya, I think it's pretty new.  And it is shrink-wrapped.  But it looks so cool!  I wouldn't want a "hand painted" one, I like the exactness of the pattern!

I agree!  It is really cool!!!!

The squiggle flowed good but had to spin it to get the wax to combine into a single solid lump when it was cooling. The black and white flowed pretty good but that lamp seems like it runs much much hotter than my other 32oz lamps. Didnt get pics with them on my bad forgot.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service