Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Here is my boy Floyd who i rescued after my other cat passed away. Hes a mix of a GQ model and Baby Huey, just a big dumb animal lol.

Views: 4634

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great pic,  Pet and Lava in one. w00t!

The calico is Amber and the black one is Magik.  Amber is a sweet loving girl who is very patient except when it comes to feeding time.  She will knock you down for some food. Magik, on the other hand, 'don't like nothing." She is mean (to everybody but me.)

And this is Squirtle....she/he is just a baby and will outlive us all.

 

 

I love the yoda outfit lol
I have all cats even one weighing in at 25 lbs before the last one I adopted my littlest cat was 17 lbs My Spaz is obsessed with the lava lamps, keeps him mesmerized for hours
post pics...we wanna see

Nicole Mallory said:
I love the yoda outfit lol
I have all cats even one weighing in at 25 lbs before the last one I adopted my littlest cat was 17 lbs My Spaz is obsessed with the lava lamps, keeps him mesmerized for hours

The top one is Spaz The middle one Is FuzzyButt and the bottom one is Cyclone 

This is O.Zee my 25lb kitty hes got all the extra toes too 



Rici Faulkner said:

post pics...we wanna see

Nicole Mallory said:
I love the yoda outfit lol
I have all cats even one weighing in at 25 lbs before the last one I adopted my littlest cat was 17 lbs My Spaz is obsessed with the lava lamps, keeps him mesmerized for hours
Very cute kitties :) I love the turtle too.I used to have a cuban tree frog but he died a few years ago 

Rici Faulkner said:

The calico is Amber and the black one is Magik.  Amber is a sweet loving girl who is very patient except when it comes to feeding time.  She will knock you down for some food. Magik, on the other hand, 'don't like nothing." She is mean (to everybody but me.)

And this is Squirtle....she/he is just a baby and will outlive us all.

 

 

I foster cats and kittens too so always have them coming in and out of the house as well as my own.I love seeing pet pictures.Nice to see others spoil theirs too !
FOR SALE Just thought I'd mention that this tank and all the fish are going up for sale. I've been fishkeeping for over thirty years and it is time for us to leave the hobby now. If anyone is interested please PM me.

These are my Maine Coon cats. I love this type of cat because they're huge. The one on the right is Zora. She's two years old and 22 lbs. The one on the left is my new kitten, Rusty. That photo was from a few months ago but now he's about seven months old and already 11 lbs, which is larger than the size of the average house cat. He's gonna be enormous!

 

 

I am somewhat reluctant to post a picture of our family pet. He is certainly unique - a rescue from the border town of Nogales, AZ.  He is a special breed (Super Miniature Pit Bull),  and was used to used to guard the Mexican drug lords' traffic tunnels until he was captured.

 

He is one mean, savage beast - even in a simple portrait photo you can see the harsh reality he has endured.  He lives to destroy.  The canine equivalent of a shark.  Or a piranha that walks on land.

 

Charles


Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service