Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Here is my boy Floyd who i rescued after my other cat passed away. Hes a mix of a GQ model and Baby Huey, just a big dumb animal lol.

Views: 4620

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Umm, Keith.  I looked at this picture of your mom's new dog several times, knowing it reminded me of something.  I just remembered.

Do you remember Penny's dog/pet chimp on Lost in Space, Bloop?  It's them ears.

lol, I barely remember that!  I haven't seen that show in 35 years.  As bad as that show may be it was quite entertaining.  But it was certainly better than the movie ;)

Kirk said:

Umm, Keith.  I looked at this picture of your mom's new dog several times, knowing it reminded me of something.  I just remembered.

Do you remember Penny's dog/pet chimp on Lost in Space, Bloop?  It's them ears.

That is awesome!  We used to have a member here that collected all kinds of robots and displayed them with his lava lamps.  He had a lot of cool pics.

Critter said:

You Lost in Space junkies may like this.  The day I was born, and way too small to actually play with this yet, my dad bought this "Robot" for me, he even bought me a bike and football too.  It sat in a box until I was big enough to play with it.  I don't have the football or bike but I still have my L.I.S. Robot and its box all these years.  I took this pic a few minutes ago with Robot riding on the hood of my Jeep.

Critter

That is neat, Bill!  I need to watch the old episodes again.  I think they are on Netflix or Amazon.

Here are a few photos of the puppy chicks.

Here is Lilly taking a nap.

Lilly, my cocker spaniel, taking a snooze

Ah, she's awake now!

Lilly the Cocker

I haven't been able to find any pictures of Louise as a grown up, but here is one of her baby pictures.

Louise

Both are teenagers, probably be asking to borrow the car keys soon.

What a bunch of cuddle muffins!

Awww, look at those fuzzballs! Love them. :)

HA there is no way he is dumb . that furball has the look of a mainecoon cat and they are hella smart HA HA , and brats . He is a beauty for sure !!

There's mutt three boy piggies Reeses, Jack, and JJ or Jynx junior and our lovebird Phoenix
Attachments:


Very cute little fur babies, Sam!    And "feather" baby too!


Samantha Gregory said:

There's mutt three boy piggies Reeses, Jack, and JJ or Jynx junior and our lovebird Phoenix
Yeah i sure do love my fur and feather babies

Marley's Ghost said:


Very cute little fur babies, Sam!    And "feather" baby too!


Samantha Gregory said:

There's mutt three boy piggies Reeses, Jack, and JJ or Jynx junior and our lovebird Phoenix

New little sweetie.  We might be naming her Pixie.  Suggestions?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service