Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Here is my boy Floyd who i rescued after my other cat passed away. Hes a mix of a GQ model and Baby Huey, just a big dumb animal lol.

Views: 5400

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do tropical fish count? If so, here's our tank.

Lovely set up. are they Rainbow fish ?

Like the Pleco.

Susan said:

Do tropical fish count? If so, here's our tank.
Hi, thanks very much. Yes, they are rainbow fish, Melanotaenia Lacustris. :)

Cheers Rich, the dog in the photo with the sheep toy is my Mums golden. :)

LOL!!!  Here I am, what pleco?  I don't see no pleco.  You must have lots of algae on that shelf.

LOL, there are three plecos in the tank but they are out of view. Blue panaque- baryancistrus beggini L239, bristlenose and a anthrax flyer pleco L235 the model on the shelf is a gold nugget plec. :)

Jim said:

LOL!!!  Here I am, what pleco?  I don't see no pleco.  You must have lots of algae on that shelf.

This is just great. will put some photo's up soon of my dogs, aquaria, and my very old Green Iguana.
I had to check the spelling of two of them lol, I use their common names, blue plec, flyer plec and good old albino bristlenose.
Soz, it was the model I commented on. :)

Susan said:

LOL, there are three plecos in the tank but they are out of view. Blue panaque- baryancistrus beggini L239, bristlenose and a anthrax flyer pleco L235 the model on the shelf is a gold nugget plec. :)

Jim said:

I know you were hehe, I was pulling your leg......................that's one heck of a large gold nugget model though, it would frighten the fish to death if it was in the tank. :)
My favorite has always been the Green Phantom.  I have a Golden Nugget roaming my 75 gallon cichlid tank.

Susan said:

Jim said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service