Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I have permission to post this to all of you from Ravi, the creator of the AurasGlow lamps:

We are down to the last bunch of the second generation stands.  We do not have enough to take any commercial orders so we are offering them at a deep discount.

Here’s the deal.  $99* for a six pack!
Shipping remains at only $10* flat rate for Canada and USA regardless of order size. (no international shipping/ Pick up allowed in Vaughan ON)**
Supply is limited and the coupon will stop working when we are sold out. 

How to order;
Only through our website www.aurasglow.com
Pick the 6 pack option.  
On check out use coupon code “6pack" and it will apply a 67% discount to your lamp order.
Email us with your 6 colour choices from the new colour line up. (see video link below)
Be a hero this holiday season without breaking the bank!!  Perfect for teachers gifts, hostess gifts and for the person that has everything.   Our lamps are now made with UV protection in them to help keep their lava colour true.

Fine Print:
To accommodate choices we will be making lamps to order so it could take a few weeks before we ship.
*Prices are in $USD
**My apologies to people outside USA and Canada but the shipping cost for a 6 pack is just too high to make this work, but you can still order them and have them shipped a friend within North America.
Aurasglow reserves the right to refund any order it is not able to fulfil or due to error in order charges.

Views: 263

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have one of these lamps and I can say I'm very happy with it !

I wish I had $99 to spare for a six-pack, such a GREAT deal !

It's a WONDERFUL deal! I've have a handful of them and really like them. I'm still debating on whether or not to get some as gifts!

That's great! :D

Couldn't resist, I got a 6 pack! The clear/clear one is the one that got me! Plus, I have been wanting these for a while now.

That's great! The clear one did look really cool!

That's great! I bet your recipients will be happy. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service