Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hello all! I would like to use my very first post to introduce myself to everyone here! My name is John, a Canuck with an interest in lava lamps.

I've looked through this forum quite a bit, and firstly, all of your lamps look beautiful and your collections are amazing! Unfortunately my Lamp collection is quite sad. I have 3 lamps in total, all from lava lite (Chinese models... ugh) that perform "meh". They're interesting nonetheless and I cannot wait to get my hands on them and make them flow like they came from the 90s.

I look forward to talking with you all, and I hope you guys are all doing well.

- John

Views: 228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome and addiction only becomes worse! Have fun!

Haha, thanks! I'm sure it does!

Mr MaGoo said:

Welcome and addiction only becomes worse! Have fun!

Welcome

Greetings from a fellow Canadian (Alberta). Welcome to the world of lava lamps. I recommend you check out the "Lava Library" for information on vintage lava lamps. Also, cruise over to the excellent website, www.flowoflava.com, for a fascinating tour through the world of British lava lamps. Cheers.

Thanks! Ill make sure I do that sometime!

fog rider said:

Greetings from a fellow Canadian (Alberta). Welcome to the world of lava lamps. I recommend you check out the "Lava Library" for information on vintage lava lamps. Also, cruise over to the excellent website, www.flowoflava.com, for a fascinating tour through the world of British lava lamps. Cheers.

Hi John,

We all started once with one lamp.

Lava lamps are a great hobby and here you can see there are a lott of different models.

Welcome to the club.

Welcome! Glad to hear from a new member. Hope your collection grows quickly! 

Thanks! I actually just ordered another lamp from amazon and I have my fingers crossed it doesn't get shaken up too badly in transit.

Rory said:

Welcome! Glad to hear from a new member. Hope your collection grows quickly! 

Thank you very much! 

Gijzzz said:

Hi John,

We all started once with one lamp.

Lava lamps are a great hobby and here you can see there are a lott of different models.

Welcome to the club.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service