Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I recently purchased this green midnight from brass armadillo antiques and i cannot find any info on this one. It is bright lime green, almost neon green with a screw on cap. Originally i thought this was from early 90s but don't see that color combo in the lava library. Also the base is made of extremely thick steel and does not have the curved edge that all the other enchantress bases have. I looked for a sticker but it appears to not have one. Any help would be great thanks!

Views: 142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

regular base

Attachments:

this base

Attachments:

Do all your bases have an out turned rim like that, mine don't.  Amazing what some of these bases go through.  Never know.  Think it is normal.  Production change maybe, at some point?  Who knows.  Good luck, sure others will chime in.

maybe it just comes down to the year the base was made? the other two i have are from the mid and late 90's and both have an out turned rim as well. maybe they are the odd balls here lol

Mr MaGoo said:

Do all your bases have an out turned rim like that, mine don't.  Amazing what some of these bases go through.  Never know.  Think it is normal.  Production change maybe, at some point?  Who knows.  Good luck, sure others will chime in.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service