Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I have an opportunity to buy this lamp and I'm wondering if its a hot rocks, or what, any ideas?

Thanks.

Views: 217

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah that looks like a hot rocks to me. They seem to be hit or miss, I've seen some that work great, and others that have sticking wax.

It actually is $5, but I'm not going to go for it, that's 1/2 of what I paid for my carlisle, and 1/4 what I paid for my purple splotch, ebay prices aside what I paid for what I got it is not worth it to get the hot rock.,

They aren't worth much, as the others have said. I passed on one for 2 dollars, the cap was corroded or something and leaking a little bit. I also saw one at a flea market that was faded to clear (very cloudy though)/yellow. It was missing its decorative cap and had sticking wax. They were selling it as an "original 60's lava lamp" for $35. I truly hope they were joking!

My wife purchased one back in the due to the metalic color of the wax however I've never seen a lamp so top-heavy. The slightest bump or vibration it falls over.

Well thats no good, I wouldn't want it knocking all my other lamps over like dominoes.

Steven said:

My wife purchased one back in the due to the metalic color of the wax however I've never seen a lamp so top-heavy. The slightest bump or vibration it falls over.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service