Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hello everyone!  My name is Scott.  I live in eastern Tennessee and I just joined oozinggoo.com today.  I was really excited to find a site specifically for lava lamp enthusiasts and collectors.  Can't wait to get to know everyone! 

Please visit my Squidoo Lens:

Buy Lava Lamps Online

I would love to hear your feedback!  Or just say hello.

Thanks,

Scott

Views: 317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Scott - welcome to OG, check out the lava libary for info on lamps and also for maintaince info and FAQ's

I have checked out your squidoo page - its quite cool but it could do with some work to make it more aimed at the lava colectors and enthusiasts - with the info on hear and help from others hear it will be fine.

Are you a seller of lamps or are the Amazon links there to other sellers?

Hey Tim!  Thanks so much for your comments!  When I created my Squidoo lens I made it for the reader that may have never had a lava lamp.  However, I would love to make my lens more interesting for the enthusiast and collector.  I do not currently sell lamps at the moment.  However, I am looking at the possibility and just today was researching some options for doing so.  Again Tim, thanks for the response! 

Hey Scott!!!  You picked an awesome hobby!!!  To get your feet nice and wet you should start checking eBay for Midnight, Silver Streaks, and Elek-tricks.  You'll want to stay completely away from anything manufactured in China which is currently all of Lava Lite's products.  You'll really grow to love a Lava Lite if you can see what the vintage ones can do.

Best of luck!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service