Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I can't explain why, but I think I'm recovering.

I don't search on the web like crazy for Crestworth lamps anymore.

I used to spend a huge amount of time researching lamps on the web.

But now I'm done.

I guess it's because I've got pretty much everything I wanted (I'm still after a colossus).

I'm still running my lamps, still love them, but I don't want more of them, and I even may sell some soon.

What a relieve!

I'm free :-)

Views: 470

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Get her!! I relapse without help.

Marley's Ghost said:

EEEKKK, Lala, duct tape your mouth shut!!!  LOL  

It might take both of us LB!!!   I'm not even cured yet, and she'll make me worse too!!   ;-))
 
Llava Bllonde said:

Get her!! I relapse without help.

Marley's Ghost said:

EEEKKK, Lala, duct tape your mouth shut!!!  LOL  

I don't have a space ship, and you live near Mars.......drat!!   lol
 
lalalava said:

hee hee...cum n get me ;)

I personally live on Neptune! Do u realize how much shipping on the Fluidiums were!!!

Marley's Ghost said:

I don't have a space ship, and you live near Mars.......drat!!   lol
 
lalalava said:

hee hee...cum n get me ;)

Astronomical????   
 
Metallica Fluidium man Trevor said:

I personally live on Neptune! Do u realize how much shipping on the Fluidiums were!!!

Marley's Ghost said:

I don't have a space ship, and you live near Mars.......drat!!   lol
 
lalalava said:

hee hee...cum n get me ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!  (At least he didn't say the planet between Saturn & Neptune)

Marley's Ghost said:

Astronomical????   
 
Metallica Fluidium man Trevor said:

I personally live on Neptune! Do u realize how much shipping on the Fluidiums were!!!

Marley's Ghost said:

I don't have a space ship, and you live near Mars.......drat!!   lol
 
lalalava said:

hee hee...cum n get me ;)

Most definitely, Keith buddy!!   But then I am a bit "anal retentive."   ;-))
 
Keith said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!  (At least he didn't say the planet between Saturn & Neptune)

Marley's Ghost said:

Astronomical????   
 
Metallica Fluidium man Trevor said:

I personally live on Neptune! Do u realize how much shipping on the Fluidiums were!!!

Marley's Ghost said:

I don't have a space ship, and you live near Mars.......drat!!   lol
 
lalalava said:

hee hee...cum n get me ;)

Hummm, tempting :-)

Metallica Fluidium man Trevor said:

U send me a Lunar.....I send u a Colossus =)

Well, I think replapse is there :-(

I bought a Fantasia Sunburst last month, and 2 more Crestworth Cosmos the last few days.

Searching again on the web for good lamps, and coming here, that's not a good sign...

Astralav said:

I don't know if I lost the "fever", it just happens one day I find myself not searching for lamps like a crazy anymore.

I was ill, now I'm cured.


Well, I must admit I'm so much in love with my Living Jewel Lunar, that I may want to make another bottle one day.

That would be a sign of a deep relapse (I'll let you know, of course ;-) )

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service