Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I can't explain why, but I think I'm recovering.

I don't search on the web like crazy for Crestworth lamps anymore.

I used to spend a huge amount of time researching lamps on the web.

But now I'm done.

I guess it's because I've got pretty much everything I wanted (I'm still after a colossus).

I'm still running my lamps, still love them, but I don't want more of them, and I even may sell some soon.

What a relieve!

I'm free :-)

Views: 551

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Holy Toledo!!!   I just saw it and had to really ask forgiveness for coveting!!!  Spectacular!!!!   WOW

Astralav said:

Hey, Libby, check the pic I just posted.

Far from the real lamp, but you'll get an idea ;-)

U send me a Lunar.....I send u a Colossus =)

I'm kind of that way now! There are still many Astros I want, and the blue/green Fluidium globe... But once I got my Opal and had all but the blue/green the drive has died down a bit.

Astralav said:

I don't know if I lost the "fever", it just happens one day I find myself not searching for lamps like a crazy anymore.

I was ill, now I'm cured.

Is it better? Yes it is!

It may sound less passionate, and more rational, but I enjoy what I've got more than before.

Well, I must admit I'm so much in love with my Living Jewel Lunar, that I may want to make another bottle one day.

That would be a sign of a deep relapse (I'll let you know, of course ;-) )

I was still very ill too, Lala, until I saw this mess lined up on one shelf..........YARD SALE!!!     I almost wish I only had my Wizards, Telstars and Starships.   Well.......and a few more......HELP!!!

lalalava said:

im still very ill...someone help me!  lol :P

You make me smile :) :) :)

LOL, Pete, Lala and I need help, really!!   ;-))

Dr Shwartz at your cervix.... :D :D :D

Marley's Ghost said:

What???  LOL   I think ye ole Brit humour just winged its way right over my head.........Snort!!!     

Aladdin 2 Lava said:

Dr Shwartz at your cervix.... :D :D :D

Marley's Ghost said:

How did you get rid of the "crap" lamps, Lala???   I think I'll have to give mine to all the children in my family who won't know the difference.   YIKES!!!!  

lalalava said:

well i guess im at least past the "no lamps left behind" phase lol. that's where i would buy any and every piece of crap lamp i saw lol. now ive weeded out most of the crap and ive got 50+ good solid lamps. ive completed my coach collection (a major goal from the beginning). now im looking mostly at mathmos...

Sounds like a good idea.  I need to practice on some of them.   Some are not really bad lamps.  I just "thought" I wanted them, and then didn't.   That must have been my "no lamps left behind" stage.  LOL

lalalava said:

I gave a few to my girls and the rest I popped open n played with lol ;)

Marley's Ghost said:

How did you get rid of the "crap" lamps, Lala???   I think I'll have to give mine to all the children in my family who won't know the difference.   YIKES!!!!  

lalalava said:

well i guess im at least past the "no lamps left behind" phase lol. that's where i would buy any and every piece of crap lamp i saw lol. now ive weeded out most of the crap and ive got 50+ good solid lamps. ive completed my coach collection (a major goal from the beginning). now im looking mostly at mathmos...

Astralav

You are not alone. I have been cured as well. No more lava crazies. I still have and love my small collection but the sickness is over!

EEEKKK, Lala, duct tape your mouth shut!!!  LOL  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service