Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Lava-related garage sale! Edit: I need shipping addresses, please contact me if you're on the other thread as 1st in line!

I haven't been active here for a while, but I hope to change that! I'm selling off a bunch of lava-related stuff I've accumulated. Please make offers! I'm not looking to get rich off these items. I want them gone and I'd like a teeny bit of extra cash.

Trade offers are also welcome. I'd really love to find an empty Consort globe with intact gold cap, if anyone wants some of my items and has a spare. I'd also love to locate one of the iron-stand Auras Glow, or one of the little Mathmos rocketship candle-fired lavas (I don't really know how rare or valuable either of these are).

Complete lamps

-- Green Fluidium, no box

-- Hunter copper Sata-Glitterlite, "eyelash" glitters are no longer silver, no bulb or plug

-- Glitter table lamp, separate switches for glitter & top light, shade support broken off

-- Screw-cap Midnight, currently full of not-at-all-good glitter fill, will empty before shipping

-- Empty Century, one-piece base, heat coil inside

-- Same with 1960s greenish wax, no liquid (not shown)

Globes

-- Screw-cap Century, empty, no coil

-- Screw-cap Midnight, empty, no coil

-- Continental (oval), red/clear

Bases

-- Consort, plastic base, no felt, has heat bowl inside

-- Mystique (square), some tape residue on sides

-- Midnight Aristocrat

-- Silver Aristocrat, minor dents

-- That poor, poor squiggle Aristocrat with I'm not sure what, rust(?) on it

-- China-made Midnight

-- Blue Swirl

-- Red Splotch Icon II (has a hairline crack, I'll glue that)

-- Silver Wizard

Etc.

-- Red Wizard cap

-- Tortoiseshell cap

-- Red (plastic) 32oz., not blacklight-responsive

-- Two Century heat rings

-- Black Starship, one leg missing (just pay shipping)

-- Coach parts, base, cap with one post missing, bail (just pay shipping)

EDIT: NEW ADDITIONS!

-- Four Fantasia Products fiber optic sprays, small size (1990s). All are used and clumped. Three are in their boxes.

https://imgur.com/yf5qtXq

https://imgur.com/Z9Hfi9O

https://imgur.com/b6rGdtZ

Views: 2356

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TO EVERYONE ASKING:

This week, I'll be checking on my shipper. If he's open again, I'll begin going through the thread again. Whoever asked first on each item gets first dibs. I'll have a post up on that by Friday, listing who has first call on which. Then, follow-ups will appear if anyone backs out, in which case it'll go to the 2nd to ask.

Thanks Jonas, I figured you would be back when ready ;)

Jonas Clark-Elliott said:

TO EVERYONE ASKING:

This week, I'll be checking on my shipper. If he's open again, I'll begin going through the thread again. Whoever asked first on each item gets first dibs. I'll have a post up on that by Friday, listing who has first call on which. Then, follow-ups will appear if anyone backs out, in which case it'll go to the 2nd to ask.

Added four Fantasia glass fiber sprays to the lot! Items I'd really love to trade for include:

An empty Consort globe with gold cap

Auras Glow iron stand type, any color

Mathmos Fireflow rocketship or either style of pod, lava, any color 

Mathmos Neo wall sconce lamp

French glitter, spherical glass with steel 'trumpet' base

I actually prefer trades, if possible. But going first-come, first-served, I'll ask each individual about trades.

Latest news: shipping agent STILL not open, but I'm keeping an eye on his shop!

Did all the items already get dibs on them?  I thought I put in my request early but I guess not lol

Thanks for the update!

Hi do you still have the empty century lamp? What colour is the base? I’m trying to get hold of one for a project

Thanks for your time - Steve 

Hi this alex if you still have the empty gold century set lamp and the empty globe with the gold cap ill buy them them it would complet a project I have going

Hi i send you a friend request to see if the part to the lamp is available. Thanks 

My shipper is open again! I should be able to really get hoppin' in the coming week. So once again, when I do, here's how this will go:

With my list of items handy, I'll re-read the thread from the beginning. The first comment I get about buying a given item will get it. When I've done that, I'll go through, contact people and arrange prices or trades. This will all take a while, but I'll stay at it.

Quick note: the Fantasia fiber optic sprays have been claimed, by Soylent Green.

Hey Jonas! So I originally sent you a message on March 10th 2020 with the items im interested in and I also listed them below.  Thanks!

Consort, plastic base

Mystique

squiggle Aristocrat 

Continental globe

Black Starship, one leg missing

Red cap

Coach parts, base, cap with one post missing, bail 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads