Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I'm taking a collection - disaster relief for Weebotech (Rob)

Weebotech (Rob) has lost nearly everything due to Hurricane Sandy. :( House, car, all of it... wrecked. Rob has been an amazing friend and acquaintance to many of us here. I can personally attest to his caring nature and kind spirit. Many of those (including Rob) will not have any sort of financial help from insurance as this was a flood, and people don't tend to carry flood insurance when you live in a place that doesn't flood. 

I'm going to keep this short and add details as I know them, but I'm taking up a collection. If you'd like to donate, please contact me via PM and I'll give you my Paypal addy. 

All donations will go to Rob. Period. I will keep a list of all donations, but will not post anything here in terms of amount. Maybe a total when we're done. 

Any amount helps. A huge thanks to Kira for keeping me informed and getting this started. I'd like to leave this open for at least a few weeks, making disbursements to Rob as soon as we get enough funds. 

Some of you are FB friends with Rob - you can see pics of the damage there and contact him, if you'd like. 

Have questions, ask away. Let's get this started and help our friend. 

Views: 2182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not yet. It's been a while building my furnishings and computers back.  Paying off debt.
Next is a SUV, then I move back.  
It's fun here in Coney Island with the amusement park right out my door, but my heart is in the quiet peace of Rockaway Beach. 

Glad to hear you are back on track Weebo!!!  That was a horrible storm!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service