Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

IS THERE A WAY TO TELL IF MY SMART ASTRO'S WILL STOP WORKING O_o ?!?

Please help!! I've got 4 and can't stand the anxiety!!! :(

Views: 209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

no way of knowing if there pack up and stop working , so far the majority of faults is the heating ring falling out or the power pack failing, personaly id say keep using em you have a 1 year warrently

Bohdan said:
Just like a light bulb you never will know. Just use them .

I didn't notice any smell like burnt plastic and my lamp no longer works, so I don't think you can judge it like that.

Marcel said:

If it smells lile burned plastic it will be broken after ~10 uses. But this doenst have to be on every lamp :)
fingers crossed fingers crossed!!!! O_O
I'm fed up as my smart astros have been returned to Mathmos today.

Bohdan said:
I checked out my Smart astro and moved a few of the red wires away from the heat blocks under the heat plate. Just to play it safe so if to hot the red wire will not melt into it. I had 2 wires resting on them so with a tooth pick I just moved them away.
Hugs :(

Susan said:
I'm fed up as my smart astros have been returned to Mathmos today.
LOL, thanks Federico, missing them already :(

Federico said:
how many have you had to return susan, was it just the bases? and did mathmos pay the postage or collection?

Susan said:

Federico said:
We've returned all three of the lamps including the bottles, boxes transformers etc, complete as we received them.

Johnny said:
how many have you had to return susan, was it just the bases? and did mathmos pay the postage or collection?

Susan said:

Federico said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service