Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

This time astro baby and telstar bottles. Pink green, clear white and green orange. 

So come on guys n gals vote clear white. I want my millennium telstar back to it's old self again. 

Views: 1206

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The candle-powered ones are nice when you want to have lava but it's getting late and you only have 2-3 hours to enjoy it (which happens often in my case!). Quick to start up and they have decent flow. I really like mine. 

I won’t bother if it’s for a whole lamp I have plenty already, what a joke.

I see they can’t even be bothered to supply a box with replacement fireflow/Pod bottles now, bought a few as gifts only to discover they sent them in a plastic bag wrapped in bubble wrap, when I called up about it I was told we don’t have any boxes left & we won’t be ordering more.

I returned all the bottles for a refund.

io & Lunar owners overlooked yet again, surprise surprise!!

They're getting worse. No doubt about it. Next they'll be outsourced to china.

We need new owners. 

wishful thinking, first time ever yesterday I found my self looking at some cheap lava lamps at a local department store, despite running a bit hot the glass was bubble / distortion free, the liquids were crystal clear and the wax was really smooth & glossy, no bottles had the cloudy residue on the inside of the bottle either, £9.99 for a whole lamp made in China, come on Mathmos we expect better.

by the way Mathmos I already have 12 candle powered lamps yet I have to buy another if I want the Pink / Yellow bottle seems a bit unfair and it wasn’t made clear the bottle alone was not available. I’ll pass this time round and hold out for io & Lunar vote if it ever happens. 

Pink/ Yellow takes it then

Wonder if there will be a one day fill for Neo bottles at some point??

I don't suppose you have a link to one of those lamps do you? I'd be interested to buy something with wax that moved more fluidly. Mathmos wax is just not the same anymore. 

Lava_Head_UK said:

wishful thinking, first time ever yesterday I found my self looking at some cheap lava lamps at a local department store, despite running a bit hot the glass was bubble / distortion free, the liquids were crystal clear and the wax was really smooth & glossy, no bottles had the cloudy residue on the inside of the bottle either, £9.99 for a whole lamp made in China, come on Mathmos we expect better.

by the way Mathmos I already have 12 candle powered lamps yet I have to buy another if I want the Pink / Yellow bottle seems a bit unfair and it wasn’t made clear the bottle alone was not available. I’ll pass this time round and hold out for io & Lunar vote if it ever happens. 

Just do a master fluid swap. A blue yellow and a pink blue become a pink yellow and a blue blue. Easy peezy. Did mine ages ago. And much better colours imo.

Yes, I too would like to see a neo bottle exclusive. But knowing my luck it will be a blue blue or a clear black. 

And yes, where are these elusive io lunar bottles? Come on M get a grip. 

Seems rather odd to be doing a candle lamp exclusive, when we are in the middle of a heatwave here in the uk, who wants to be burning candles in 30c heat? 

As for this one day exclsuive, i will pass, thank you. 

Hi Susan the lamps were at The Range, the website says £14.99 but I’m certain the shelf ticket said £9.99 in my local store. They only have Clear / Green and Clear / Blue.

Thanks for that, I'll take a look next time I visit. I once owned a curved style Chinese made lava lamp, it never clouded and the wax moved beautifully, but it had a bit of a narrow viewing area, much smaller than the mathmos astro baby, so I gave it away. 
Lava_Head_UK said:

Hi Susan the lamps were at The Range, the website says £14.99 but I’m certain the shelf ticket said £9.99 in my local store. They only have Clear / Green and Clear / Blue.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

Top Members 

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service