Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

for 10 years i managed with one jet with 2 bottles.

then i picked up an astro last year at a bootsale - and then got a red and blue bottle to go with it.

over the last few weeks, i've picked up cheap via ebay, a blue blue telstar, red/violet baby astro, a dayglo yellow jet, a green/ blue jet, a green/yellow baby astro, a red/clear jet and i've 27 more on ebay watch - heeeeeeeeeelp !

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.
you need therapy, i wish i got it when i started, im on 250 and still cant stop
I am here to help, I will "hold' all your lamps until you get over the problem....getting rid of the lamps is the first step....LOL. Welcome to the club.

LampHead
LOL!! I know the feeling!! I had 3 USA 32oz. for about 15-20 years, and then came across my Collossus, and away we went. Up to over 75 various models now, most of the US made... Sigh... Could be worse addicitons I guess.
Yes I was the same nearly 10 years ago, one Jet lamp by Mathmos (UK). Now c. 120 lamps later.....
Your lamps belong to me, Lampy... so don't go adding more to my new supply! No... wait.... I didn't mean that... please let ME hold onto your newest obsession ;D
I had two lamps for 15 years and after I got a grande I got hooked on the stuff too, at least 70 in 6 months and counting. I need treatment bad, where is the closest L.A. (Lava Anonymous)?
i just got another baby astro for £10 last night - red wax, clear liquid.... help!
Quote ( I had two lamps for 15 years and after I got a grande I got hooked on the stuff too, at least 70 in 6 months and counting. I need treatment bad, where is the closest L.A. (Lava Anonymous)?)

=============================================
Oh, this sounds just like me, I had just two lamps for over ten years. They went cloudy so put them in the loft. Got them back out and changed their bottles. Now I'm hooked again. When the three lamps that I'm waiting for arrive from ebay, I will have seven. Yikes,,,........

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service