Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Anyone fancy a punt on this lot? I'm not clued up on my lava lamps but there seem to be lots of them still in boxes.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/joblot-Lava-Lamps/262900450760?_trksid=p2...

Views: 354

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The seller says whoever buys will need a large van and a garage to store them, some American models in there too apparently.

too bad they wont ship

I'm tempted with a sneaky bid, the current 43 pound price is ridiculous lol Isn't there a UK member who could ship for you?
Eta - I spy a few Lava Grande in there, they'd look nice in my house even if everything else was junk.

I have a reshipping service in UK, that i use to buy MAthmos directly,  but i fear the price would be outrageous

what's that awful Tiffany looking thing? Gawd my eyes feel violated
I counted at least a dozen boxed Grandes, plus a Royale. That's big bucks if you pay retail here in the States! Great deal, especially if you're in the U.K.
Someone got a bargain, 72 pounds sterling. I decided against bidding, was concerned about making my home look like Derrick Trotters flat.
Lol nice one Tribble, I know what you mean Squire! What a Cushty bargain though!
Hope someone that bought it decides to fleaybay some of the items
Could this be the greatest bargain ever even though we're talking modern lava brand/lava lite merchandise. You'd pay that total for just two Grandes alone. I thought I got a super bargain with 2 boxed Grandes for £20 just last year.
I really hope a fellow goo head got that lot wow I only wish I could of heard about it hell I can afford that lot lol !!

I "fantasized" about the possibilities at work after it sold, lol.  I could have bought it and had a local OGer take possession and send me my choices, they could have kept the bulk as payment for services rendered!

Joey "Dirtypawz" said:

I really hope a fellow goo head got that lot wow I only wish I could of heard about it hell I can afford that lot lol !!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service