Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Come visit my eBay store~!

https://www.ebay.com/str/lavalabcreations

Views: 120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

cool lamps! best of luck.

Got the Virus 1 lamp. Love it.

Thanks for having a sense of humor during these trying times. Really appreciate it.

I'm just curious, was the fluid level always approximately 1/2 inch below the silver cap with the lamp off?

Glad to hear it.

Virus/Addiction isn't  bad until you get where I was @300+ LOL

Trick Question

Depends on the lamp

Vintage Screw cap?

Glitter? etc

Donald Besaw Jr said:

Got the Virus 1 lamp. Love it.

Thanks for having a sense of humor during these trying times. Really appreciate it.

I'm just curious, was the fluid level always approximately 1/2 inch below the silver cap with the lamp off?

Looks like one from about 2014 or so.

The globe has red liquid and yellow wax inside. I was just curious as the lamp works fine and I couldn't see any traces of leaked liquid in the packing material.

A stay at home order was issued last week here in FL. I believe 12 people in my county have died so far from COVID-19.

We have had  Stay home orders for a while in Illinois.
I live rurally so the chance of getting it is pretty low here. 

Only 1 case in the entire county although the media still has everybody on edge.

2014, its a bottle cap. chances of leaking are slim

Does it rise when heated and running?

or stay the same?

Donald Besaw Jr said:

Looks like one from about 2014 or so.

The globe has red liquid and yellow wax inside. I was just curious as the lamp works fine and I couldn't see any traces of leaked liquid in the packing material.

A stay at home order was issued last week here in FL. I believe 12 people in my county have died so far from COVID-19.

With the lamp on and flowing it rises to about 1/8 inch below the cap. Flows nicely so I'll leave it.


If it aint broke, don't fix it!!  Ha
Donald Besaw Jr said:

With the lamp on and flowing it rises to about 1/8 inch below the cap. Flows nicely so I'll leave it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service