Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I apologize about the delay, but as at least one of you knows, last week was a nightmare. The good news is that I passed my CMS audit last week. The better news... things are mellowing out and its time to move some lamps!

There is one lamp/globe that I am seeking and that is a red/white 52 ounce US globe. Would prefer with a midnight Aristocrat base/cap, but will work with just the globe. You have this globe and its high quality, you are bumped up in the queue.

Lamps come from a cigarette smoke free home. That's all I'll say about that.

Please note that this list is a work in progress and will be update. Eventually, I will replace "Preliminary" in the discussion title to "Final".

So here goes...

Fantasia Fiber Optics

• Pair of Black Sunbursts - would really really like to sell as a pair
  • Regency
  • Firely
  • Firefly Gold
  • Love Story
  • Love Bug
  • Ecstacy

Fantasia Glitter Graphics

• Rolls Royce
  • Unicorn and Rainbow
  • Red Dragon

Lava Lamps

• Windsor Consort
  • Executive Consort
  • Clear/red Giant
  • Blue/White Giant
  • Blue/Yellow Giant
  • Pink/Purple Giant
  • Maybe all my Icons... (only missing Seamore)
    • Including Kenny (serious offers only)
  • Yellow/lime 32 ounce, in box, ran maybe 2 or 3 times (serious offers only)
  • Purple Excalibur Glitter
  • Blue Excalibur Glitter
  • More exciting lamps to come

Views: 864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sent a pm!

Quick note regarding the Icons - I am one short (Seamore) of having the complete collection. That said, if I do sell, they all need to go. Splitting these up may be too sad for me to bear. :-)

All - not sure about your weather, but Chicago has been cold as shit. Finally, spring has begun to arrive!

I hope to get some pics taken this weekend, mostly pics for Soylent Green.

I would like the clear.red giant.. do you have a picture of it running ? 

EXCELLENT SELLER, BTW. I know from experience! Just FYI, all. Also, HI Jim! Your cat's pic is still on my fridge...lol!

Update - broke the seal last weekend and sold some lamps and a Lava Lite light-up sign to Critter. We also enjoyed a Slim Jim and cheese curd pizza together. Come pick up some lamps in person in Chicago's beautiful northern suburbs and I will share a pizza with you as well, or we can wait for the summer heat to fade and ship in fall.

p.s. I'm still doing polling on behalf of Thomson Reuters, so the mid-terms are going to keep me far busier than I'd prefer.

I really wish lava lamps would ship themselves as I get manic with my packing. You get lamps in pristine condition, but the pain in the ass of it all makes me a major procrastinator.

Too many lamps available to list - probably 20-30 Centuries alone.

Ooooh... a lava lite light-up sign? I know it's sold, but a picture would be cool. Are you referring to the neon signs or something completely different? 

Jim said:

Update - broke the seal last weekend and sold some lamps and a Lava Lite light-up sign to Critter. We also enjoyed a Slim Jim and cheese curd pizza together. Come pick up some lamps in person in Chicago's beautiful northern suburbs and I will share a pizza with you as well, or we can wait for the summer heat to fade and ship in fall.

p.s. I'm still doing polling on behalf of Thomson Reuters, so the mid-terms are going to keep me far busier than I'd prefer.

I really wish lava lamps would ship themselves as I get manic with my packing. You get lamps in pristine condition, but the pain in the ass of it all makes me a major procrastinator.

Too many lamps available to list - probably 20-30 Centuries alone.

Ask and you shall receive.

Michael said:

Ooooh... a lava lite light-up sign? I know it's sold, but a picture would be cool. Are you referring to the neon signs or something completely different? 

That’s is the COOLEST thing I have ever seen! Didn’t know such a thing even existed. I imagine this was for resellers or trade shows? Either way, thank you for sharing! 

Any idea what that Lava sign was originally used for or where it was displayed?

The white/red light that is on top of  it makes it appear to be from a slot machine or something similar.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service