Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Please shoot me a message on any or all of these lamps.

• Windsor Consort
  • Executive Consort
  • Copper Crestworth Telstar Glitter (Blue)
  • Copper Crestworth Telstart Glitter (Red)
  • Black Fantasia Sunburst (X2)
  • Fantasia Regency
  • Full set of Elek-Tricks
  • Full set of Safari series
  • Full set of Psychedelic Swirls
  • Americana
  • Lava Lite wave machine Purple
  • Lava Lite wave machine Green
  • Lava Lite wave machine Purple faded to Pink

Views: 410

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jim, I have messaged you about several of these lamps already, and never got a response.

Rob is the only one who I have reached out to thus far, so you are not alone. Work is making me pay for taking next week off. I may even have to stay late tonight in the office. Wait... nope, that won't be happening. I have a "special needs" kitty to tend to at home so must leave on time. :-)

Loren said:

Jim, I have messaged you about several of these lamps already, and never got a response.

You have one of those too eh?

Jim said:

Rob is the only one who I have reached out to thus far, so you are not alone. Work is making me pay for taking next week off. I may even have to stay late tonight in the office. Wait... nope, that won't be happening. I have a "special needs" kitty to tend to at home so must leave on time. :-)

Loren said:

Jim, I also messaged you about a particular lamp as well. I look forward to your reply soon. :)

I would sure love the Copper Crestworth Telstar Glitter (blue) but doubt I can afford it ugh :(

Well I would love to buy either green electrick from you, or both.

I know you said you've already promised them to someone else.

In fact I would love to buy several different colors, if you have any spares.

But I guess I missed out. :(

Anyway, I'm glad to see you're still alive, though not as into lava.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

lava lamp auctions

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2017   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service