Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Please shoot me a message on any or all of these lamps.

• Windsor Consort
  • Executive Consort
  • Copper Crestworth Telstar Glitter (Blue)
  • Copper Crestworth Telstart Glitter (Red)
  • Black Fantasia Sunburst (X2)
  • Fantasia Regency
  • Full set of Elek-Tricks
  • Full set of Safari series
  • Full set of Psychedelic Swirls
  • Americana
  • Lava Lite wave machine Purple
  • Lava Lite wave machine Green
  • Lava Lite wave machine Purple faded to Pink

Views: 568

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jim, I have messaged you about several of these lamps already, and never got a response.

Rob is the only one who I have reached out to thus far, so you are not alone. Work is making me pay for taking next week off. I may even have to stay late tonight in the office. Wait... nope, that won't be happening. I have a "special needs" kitty to tend to at home so must leave on time. :-)

Loren said:

Jim, I have messaged you about several of these lamps already, and never got a response.

You have one of those too eh?

Jim said:

Rob is the only one who I have reached out to thus far, so you are not alone. Work is making me pay for taking next week off. I may even have to stay late tonight in the office. Wait... nope, that won't be happening. I have a "special needs" kitty to tend to at home so must leave on time. :-)

Loren said:

Jim, I also messaged you about a particular lamp as well. I look forward to your reply soon. :)

I would sure love the Copper Crestworth Telstar Glitter (blue) but doubt I can afford it ugh :(

Well I would love to buy either green electrick from you, or both.

I know you said you've already promised them to someone else.

In fact I would love to buy several different colors, if you have any spares.

But I guess I missed out. :(

Anyway, I'm glad to see you're still alive, though not as into lava.

Ok - let me first admit that I absolutely suck at getting back to all of you and making these sales happen.

I have decided that there will be a charity component to these sales and I plan to allow each of you to benefit by claiming the tax deduction for yourself. I'm not sure of my exact percentage yet, but I plan on asking you to make a donation to my subdivision's GoFundMe page, with the remaining balance coming to me.

Hunter's Ridge Flood Relief

In the overnight hours on Tuesday, July 11th, Grayslake was hit with torrential downpours which dropped over 6.5 inches of rain in Grayslake and much of Lake County Illinois. I was unable to make it into the office as my train line was suspended as the tracks were underwater. This worked for the best; still got my work done and then was able to assist my neighbors, many of whom suffered significant flooding. We're talking water in basements up to the ceiling type of stuff. People being pulled from their homes by boat... things I have only seen on the Weather Channel happening just a few doors down from our house.

Luckily, we remained dry, but I am nonetheless pained by what many of my neighbors are going through. I plan to offer physical help this weekend, but the financial impact is rather severe as well and that's where I am hoping the lamp sales can assist.

honorable cause

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

lava lamp auctions

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2017   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service