Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

It starts now and goes through Friday. 

30% off the entire online store and free shipping over $50 bucks.

Promo Code:  HOTNOV2015

Views: 375

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are any of their current lamps U.S. made?  I remember hearing a rumor they were suppose to be sometime in 2013.

No Matt....didn't happen.

I took advantage of this sale too couldn't pass it up. Picked up 5 - 20 oz. Neon Blue for $67 with free shipping except when I got the package yesterday, it was just 1 lamp......... Had to call and talk with Susan (who is super nice btw) and was like ummm where are my other 4 lamps?!  She is taking care of it.

yeah when I saw the shipping label the box size was correct but the weight claimed to be 20 lbs, Susan was like uh o that isn't right. LL does have really good customer service I give them that.

all hail susan

Dr. WHAT?! said:

yeah when I saw the shipping label the box size was correct but the weight claimed to be 20 lbs, Susan was like uh o that isn't right. LL does have really good customer service I give them that.

Ughhhh so they sent me another package with just one lamp again..... They still owe me 3 more. 3rd time is a charm?! that is the question. I guess Susan has to make a trip to their warehouse and box it herself. I feel bad cause she is super nice but yet again why can't they get it right qty 5 means 5 lamps right?! I had a feeling when she sent me the tracking info and it said the package weighed 4 lbs that it was screwed up again and sure enough I get one lamp......

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service