Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

It starts now and goes through Friday. 

30% off the entire online store and free shipping over $50 bucks.

Promo Code:  HOTNOV2015

Views: 364

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are any of their current lamps U.S. made?  I remember hearing a rumor they were suppose to be sometime in 2013.

No Matt....didn't happen.

I took advantage of this sale too couldn't pass it up. Picked up 5 - 20 oz. Neon Blue for $67 with free shipping except when I got the package yesterday, it was just 1 lamp......... Had to call and talk with Susan (who is super nice btw) and was like ummm where are my other 4 lamps?!  She is taking care of it.

yeah when I saw the shipping label the box size was correct but the weight claimed to be 20 lbs, Susan was like uh o that isn't right. LL does have really good customer service I give them that.

all hail susan

Dr. WHAT?! said:

yeah when I saw the shipping label the box size was correct but the weight claimed to be 20 lbs, Susan was like uh o that isn't right. LL does have really good customer service I give them that.

Ughhhh so they sent me another package with just one lamp again..... They still owe me 3 more. 3rd time is a charm?! that is the question. I guess Susan has to make a trip to their warehouse and box it herself. I feel bad cause she is super nice but yet again why can't they get it right qty 5 means 5 lamps right?! I had a feeling when she sent me the tracking info and it said the package weighed 4 lbs that it was screwed up again and sure enough I get one lamp......

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2022   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service