Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Lava Lite's New Website & The NEW Heritage Collection

http://www.lavalamp.com/

The new Heritage Collection will be available to buy 10/28

**Updated the Heritage Collection will be released today on LavaLite Website at 10am CST. Heres a sneak peak!

*** http://lavalamp.com/heritage-collection ***

Views: 43103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"For decades, the original Lava Lamp styles that shaped the products' 50-year history have been unavailable… until now!"

WRONG!!!!  All these models were available in the early 2000s.  Its a shame they don't know their own history.  

Very impressed, but the Centurys are missing the black stand?  And for the upteenth freaking time, why didn't they bring back the Midnight 32oz???

At least this is progress, I hope they flow well.

EDIT:  I hope they're not charging $49.99 for China made Centurys.

They also seem to have the Carlisle and wizard mixed up. They say the wizard was released 1973, I think it was the 90s. It really isn't a big deal, and it doesn't bother me. I just wish they would have got their own history right.

Correct.  The Wizard was the '90s version of the Carlisle.  The Wizard lamp itself, was never really a classic, just another popular '90s style lamp. 

Cowmatian said:

They also seem to have the Carlisle and wizard mixed up. They say the wizard was released 1973, I think it was the 90s. It really isn't a big deal, and it doesn't bother me. I just wish they would have got their own history right.

True, i think that statement is more towards the century than the wizards.

Matt said:

Correct.  The Wizard was the '90s version of the Carlisle.  The Wizard lamp itself, was never really a classic, just another popular '90s style lamp. 

Cowmatian said:

I actually like the black Wizards better without the plastic ring, and I expect the same would be true of black Centuries if they had them. The silver Centuries are definitely better with the black ring on the bottom, though.

So has anyone's order shipped out yet? I went for the cheapest shipping but I figured maybe some of the people that paid expedited would see theirs go out quicker..

I also opted for the cheapest shipping, but no shipping confirmation yet.

Matt, they may indeed release a Midnight soon. This line is nothing but a test of the market, not their permanent new line.

as critter pointed out, you can clearly see red and purple swirls and a blue elec-trick on the shelves in the photo dr. what posted, so it appears that they may be releasing more lamps in the future.

Well I showed my wife the colors and she thinks the green would be better, not that she is in favor of getting one.  I guess I'll sit back and see what y'all think of them before we make a decision.

Marley's Ghost said:

Ah, Keith my friend, go for the neon GREEN.   I'm sure your lovely wife would want you to have it.  Tell her it's for Christmas!!!  ;-)     I had to make that horrible decision too, and my husband still don't know that one is on the way, or will be soon.   I only confessed the red Wizzie and copper Century......bad lib

Keith said:

Pink or Green, Pink or Green?  It's a Grande decision.  (If I can convince my wife) lol

I, too, will wait to see at least one shot of a Grande in action before I decide to buy. In a globe that large, the wax has room to move, a supreme test of flow quality.

they have a shelve that has all their lamps on whether old and new, I wouldn't count on the swirls coming back,

Brad said:

as critter pointed out, you can clearly see red and purple swirls and a blue elec-trick on the shelves in the photo dr. what posted, so it appears that they may be releasing more lamps in the future.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service