Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Lava Lite's New Website & The NEW Heritage Collection

http://www.lavalamp.com/

The new Heritage Collection will be available to buy 10/28

**Updated the Heritage Collection will be released today on LavaLite Website at 10am CST. Heres a sneak peak!

*** http://lavalamp.com/heritage-collection ***

Views: 43086

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah the copper base is what made me go for the yellow red but also I've been looking for a yellow red bottle. I hope these are excellent lamps and also that they ship out soon ;)

Ditto there, Rodrigo!!   I do have one yellow/red in a Mathmos Telstar, and it's not bad, so I'm hoping the Copper yellow/red Century will also be very nice!    We'll stay positive!

so do any of you insiders know what the next run's colors are gonna be?

I absolutely need a midnight century with purple/clear. Its my dream lamp at this point but I can never catch one when they are on ebay...

I got my contact sending me a picture of the whole heritage line up and running so we can see them in a non-photoshopped state. Sit tight.. again ;)

YAY! Now that I'm excited to see!!!

No they have to see how these fly off the shelves first before they decide to make more and in other colors. And trust me, I've been begging for a neon blue grande ever since I know about these lol so we shall see.

Jamie said:

so do any of you insiders know what the next run's colors are gonna be?

I absolutely need a midnight century with purple/clear. Its my dream lamp at this point but I can never catch one when they are on ebay...

Another vote for blue neon grande !!

Yep, I'd order a neon blue grande in a heartbeat.

Hi Phil,

You can find the clearview bulbs on lava's website

Phil Harris said:

good!  i agree with marcel, that site was almost amateurish so perhaps this is a sign of new times here.  yay!  now maybe they will respond to the questions sent to them... like where the heck do we get clearview bulbs O.o

cant wait

Here they are all lined up and in the process of flowing. They look pretty good so far Ill see if I can get another pic of them all flowing.

I like the blue/white Century and the red/yellow Century more than I thought I would! 

Yes I'm found of the blue white as well I may have to get one of those.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service