Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Lava Lite's New Website & The NEW Heritage Collection

http://www.lavalamp.com/

The new Heritage Collection will be available to buy 10/28

**Updated the Heritage Collection will be released today on LavaLite Website at 10am CST. Heres a sneak peak!

*** http://lavalamp.com/heritage-collection ***

Views: 43086

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Last night when it was flowing, I had to fiddle alot

with the dimmer.  I'll run it harder this weekend and

see what happens.

You may have to move the bulb up a little but too...someone on here said their wizard the bulb was too far away from the globe.  Supposedly its easy on the wizards since its mounted horizontally.  Just bend up the socket a little bit.  You don't want it touching the globe but it can be about 1/4 away from it.

Both of my v2 grandes are still doing the pea shooter thing. Lava Lite isn't answering my messages. Is there a reliable way to contact them?

I have yet to receive a reply on my 'damaged' cap.

same here - no contact in 7 days after 2 emails.  maybe someone is on vacation or something?

Cowmatian said:

Both of my v2 grandes are still doing the pea shooter thing. Lava Lite isn't answering my messages. Is there a reliable way to contact them?
I have the same problem with an order from December 4th for a couple clearview & grande bulbs--the order has never showed up and I've emailed Susan a couple times. This was her email from January 13th and I still haven't gotten the tracking number. It's not a big deal, it's just bulbs, but still...I ordered these bulbs a month and a half ago. Delays happen but they need to keep us informed. I get the feeling Susan is a one-man band at LL--do they need more staff???

Susan's email:

It showed it shipped but the scan was never complete so a new order is being shipped this week.
I apologize for the delay we hadn’t shipped any product from 12/30/2013 until 1/8/2014.
We closed for inventory and then we had freezing conditions here which plays havoc with our product.
I will send you a track # once your bulbs ship.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Susan Michaels
Customer Service
LAVA LITE

Sigh.  My pink V2 Grande is now doing the pea-shooter thing. :(

still no word from LL.  anyone heard from them this week?  my neon green grande is still shooting grapes at the highest setting on the dimmer.  any lower and it just spikes.  what a drag!

*sigh* I really wanted to buy a green grande but not if they don't bring the double coils back.. I cannot justify spending 100 plus shipping on something I will have to open and add a coil so it flows. They have to fix this issue.
I got a response from LL and apparently no grandes were ever made with 2 coils. I'm really confused now because I saw pictures of ones with 2 coils flipped up. Could it be one large coil twisted to look like 2. Or does LL just not have any control over their manufacturer?
Attachments:

I assure you that the first versions of  Heritage Grandes (V1's) DID come with two coils.   I have both Green and Pink Neons out of that first batch sold.   Both have TWO coils and both flow beautifully.  Someone at LL needs to get their ducks in a row..........

I wish I hadn't spent nearly $200 on these grandes. The v2 is defective. If the 2 coil version is produced again I am hoping LL will send me replacement globes. If not I won't be buying new LL ever again. I wish USA manufacturing would return!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service