Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Lava Lite's New Website & The NEW Heritage Collection

http://www.lavalamp.com/

The new Heritage Collection will be available to buy 10/28

**Updated the Heritage Collection will be released today on LavaLite Website at 10am CST. Heres a sneak peak!

*** http://lavalamp.com/heritage-collection ***

Views: 43086

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They look like the standard pinholes except for the the bottom which look like the designer pinholes. So it does look like random holes.

You're a random hole.

lol no comment

Overnight??? I hope these don't take 6 hours to flow good then run forever without overheating like some of the recent china lamps. The dimmers would be pointless if that's the case, at least with 40w

Dr. WHAT?! said:

She told me tomorrow o the full flows pics, they are going to let them run overnight.

Jonas Clark-Elliott said:

If I can see a photo of a Grande in full flow and I like it, the pink one is totally mine. I love the (semi-)random hole pattern.

yeah a good lamp will flow all day long

They seem to mimic the Constellation Cassiopeia

Dr. WHAT?! said:

They look like the standard pinholes except for the the bottom which look like the designer pinholes. So it does look like random holes.

I don't have the need to run a 52oz overnight if it will flow as expected 2 hours into its cycle. Some of the latest china lamps don't flow good until 5-6 hours. A good lamp may be one that flows all day but it's not one that takes6 hours to get there, on a 52oz globe..

I haven't followed the recent LL line, so I assume the Designer lamps had these holes which look more like a constellation of stars. On the Grandes, I really like that.

The Designer lamps had a row of holes around the bottom and they were bigger holes. 

I hope they make a Grande with blue lava or neon blue lava.

BLUE !!!!!!!!!!!! NEON BLUE !!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!

I just hope these sell well enough. With the number of people here asking for neon blue, if they make any more Grande colors, it's hard to imagine them not including neon blue. (Besides, it would be the perfect complement to green and pink.)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service