Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Lava Lite's New Website & The NEW Heritage Collection

http://www.lavalamp.com/

The new Heritage Collection will be available to buy 10/28

**Updated the Heritage Collection will be released today on LavaLite Website at 10am CST. Heres a sneak peak!

*** http://lavalamp.com/heritage-collection ***

Views: 43086

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

these are both V2's the bulb almost touched the glass and my house is 72 ( which is 4 degrees warmer than the instructions say is optimum temp for running these )

BTW these are turned up on FULL !  and neither one produces even ping pong ball size blobs . But they sure are a pretty color ! ( that was sarcasm )

Hey,

Ooooh that is no good then.  Have you contacted LL and maybe spoke to Susan M.?  I'm so sorry you are having a bad experience with these.

Crit

Its been a while since I was last on here. I have been going through a lot in my personal life. Anyway, I got both colors of the heritage grande for Christmas, and the first run was absolutely incredible, as was the second and third. On the fourth run, they started really bubbly, and then started the peashooter thing (they look just like Joanne's). I am very disappointed that they don't last. I will be contacting lava lite. If they wont do anything, at least the glass bottle is flawless. If I had the money, I would love to fill them with mathmos contents. Check out this video of a grande with mathmos contents, its not mine but I wish it was: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSTLDi-s17Y

Again, rather than going through a ridiculously long thread, whats the general consensus on these. I'm just starting to get back into the lava game and last I checked everything LavaLite/LavaWorld, whatever they're going by now a days, was crap a few years ago. Are these at least decent?

These are all gone.  Sold out about a year ago.  But they are supposed to release two new colors this coming October.  We'll see, I guess.   Some people had problems and some didn't.  

They're really all gone? It still shows them on their page.

LOL, now I'm silly.  Sorry, it's getting late!!   Yep, they still have these, I thought you were on the old Colossus page from last year.   All the Heritage series lamps are still available as far as I know.   Word of warning.......don't buy the Heritage Century, they are "bad."   The Wizards are pretty and flow, but are "boring."   Slow and blobs.   The Grandes are hit and miss.   I have two of the V1 (version 1) and both are fine, but very temp sensitive.   The V2 (version 2) are what they have now, and some folks are having real problems with them.  Some aren't.  Hit and Miss too.

Doug Ditzel said:

They're really all gone? It still shows them on their page.

What do you mean V1 or V2?

there seems to be two groups of neon grande's . v1 is first , lower bulb , higher level of wax. and 2 coils. V2 seems is second batch - lower wax , bulb almost touches the globe , single coil

When the Heritage Neon Green or Pink Grandes came out in late October they apparently sold out.  We call those first ones, Version 1 or V1.   They made more and made some changes, as in moving the bulb up closer to the globe and I have no idea if they messed with the formula or not, but we call them Version 2 or V2.   Unless they've come out with a Version 3, which I haven't heard anything about, you'd get a Version 2 if you order now.

Doug Ditzel said:

Ha Ha we both jumped on that one !!!

Marley's Ghost said:

When the Heritage Neon Green or Pink Grandes came out in late October they apparently sold out.  We call those first ones, Version 1 or V1.   They made more and made some changes, as in moving the bulb up closer to the globe and I have no idea if they messed with the formula or not, but we call them Version 2 or V2.   Unless they've come out with a Version 3, which I haven't heard anything about, you'd get a Version 2 if you order now.

Doug Ditzel said:

wow, if only on that mathmos/grande video.  nice!

Cowmatian said:

Its been a while since I was last on here. I have been going through a lot in my personal life. Anyway, I got both colors of the heritage grande for Christmas, and the first run was absolutely incredible, as was the second and third. On the fourth run, they started really bubbly, and then started the peashooter thing (they look just like Joanne's). I am very disappointed that they don't last. I will be contacting lava lite. If they wont do anything, at least the glass bottle is flawless. If I had the money, I would love to fill them with mathmos contents. Check out this video of a grande with mathmos contents, its not mine but I wish it was: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSTLDi-s17Y

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service