Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Lava Lite's New Website & The NEW Heritage Collection

http://www.lavalamp.com/

The new Heritage Collection will be available to buy 10/28

**Updated the Heritage Collection will be released today on LavaLite Website at 10am CST. Heres a sneak peak!

*** http://lavalamp.com/heritage-collection ***

Views: 43086

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey, did i read right? It says they include a dimmer?! thats awesome!

I didn't even see that that one had a different colored base. Cool! It has a dimmer, too.
Rodrigo said:

Im going for a yellow red cent with that copper base and a pink grande! Send em our way LL!

Got it! 167 for a yellow red century and that deliciously pink grande

I'll be looking forward to your reviews

Yay for the pink Grande!

Trevor, are you gonna wait for reviews before ordering? Definitely a smart choice but ive been too exited with this lineup and the recent delay just guaranteed my purchase as soon as available lol! plus i recently sold some lamps to make room and im only spending the sale money on these. I will post pics as well as reviews on the bases, glass, overall quality and most importantly flow. Lets hope shipping is kind to these and thankfully its getting colder by the day up north, not so much here in Florida.

Yikes!  I placed my order before seeing the promo code. :/  Trying to get that cancelled as I've already put a new order it!

So close, but no neon blue Grande. Still, there are some really nice lamps here!

I wonder what the quality of the white / blue Century is. I haven't seen a good new white / blue globe in a long time. And the red / yellow / "copper"… I love that color combination!

Yep, i almost wish they wouldve released something instead of blue/white since like you, i havent seen a good blue white globe in a long time and they couldve released something less common but blue white is a signature combo. Eqnix just call LL and have them cancel it, im sure theyll have no problem. Im really happy with the grande colors, a big change from the typical purple yellow and blue yellow

I suggested the neon blue grande as well. Maybe later down the line we'll see it :)

I put in an order for a pink grande. I will do a review of course. If it turns out nice I may buy another lamp later on. I need to sell some lamps first though.

lol same here, I have one of my Excaliburs up on ebay that'll help me pay for a grande.

Autumn said:

I put in an order for a pink grande. I will do a review of course. If it turns out nice I may buy another lamp later on. I need to sell some lamps first though.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service