Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Lava Lites 50th anniversary? Any thoughts on what new lamps may be released?

I hope we will see something real nice from LL since we will not be seeing another colossus run!

Views: 1067

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Didn't they just come out with their new lamps?  The heritage collection?  You mean there will be another?

I was told by LL a while back that there would something else to come for the 50th in the fall but who knows. We all have some ideas of what we would like to see released. So I thought i would start a discussion to hear some thoughts.

LL has told several people that there would be a 50th anniversary lamp and we are hoping for something really nice.  Personally I would like to see a new Century lamps or maybe even a series of all the classic sizes. 

Wow, I can't wait for the Fall now to see what they come up with!!!   I better start looking for work soon b4 my unemployment runs out and start stashing those lamp $$$$$!!!!

I want to see more Grande colors or a Grande starship! But what I REALLY want is another Colossus! But I guess that's not gonna happen. A new line of centuries would be good too as long as the globes are not crap. Another thought I have would be a 5 to 8 gallon lamp maybe that would ease shipping costs.

ya know tim, I think i'm with you on the crap globe issue.  I think no matter what it is, if they could make a decent size lamp, (I'd even be content with a 52 oz) as long as it was clear, globe not having imperfections, and had some interesting flow, i'd be content.  Shame we have to "sell out" like that, but it looks like it has come to this......

Jim and I had talked about a 20 gallon Super Colossus a while back. But the cost would be insane I'm sure!

My bet is this: Clear/Red 250 oz lamp (Grande) with black base.....probably a Heritage Grande style base. It will have some 50th anniversary logo on it somewhere. Yawn.

I think realistically that Century/Aristocrat size is all we can expect.  LL is into volume sales and I don't think the Grande has the sales volume they would want.  I think they will stay with "classic" colors and am afraid your right with the logo.

Critter said:

My bet is this: Clear/Red 250 oz lamp (Grande) with black base.....probably a Heritage Grande style base. It will have some 50th anniversary logo on it somewhere. Yawn.

Well I do like clear/red! But I hear you Critter. Neon blue/clear would be sweet!

I would like to see a Saturn V rocket witha bottle comparable to the lunars  and full replica graphics....Am I asking for too much?

I would buy one..or  two...

Wow, I didn't know that about LL not making anymore "odd" shaped globes.  Hummm, I wonder why that is??  Is it for cost effectiveness?  or just because they didn't have much luck with doing that in the past?  I even noticed their newer plasma's are in the lava shaped globe........

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service